Honey Badger (Barr)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honey Badger (Barr)

I honestly thought this guy could get the wheels of justice turning but unfortunately he can't do chit. No respect at all for this guy now, what a joke.

Can't or... won't?

Comment

i told yall.....

swamp is deep

Comment

No surprise here.

Comment

Nothing. It’s what swamp donkeys do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trump is publicly suggesting in strong language that Barr needs to open an investigation into Hunter's laptop information.
            Barr is a traitor due to his inaction.
            Prosecutors are scared to move forward against the Democrat party for obvious reasons but some are probably the kind that will shake this nation to its core.
            I'm talking deep, dark evil kind of stuff.

Comment

Gonna watch Barr after tomorrow's reckoning on the laptop...

Comment

They all suck & are useless. Trump is trying w/all he's got but he can't possibly drain the swamp by himself so we're screwed.

Comment

2 weeks almost and not a peep. The chit hole is deeper than anyone could have imagined. Maybe Trump knew how deep it was and thus his inability to turn a blind eye.
                  Don Jr said in a recent interview he really had no idea how truly deep and massive the swamp is until his dad was in office.

Comment

Watch The Plot Against the President.... it gives you a little insight into how deep that swamp is. What I'd give to get Adam Schiff in a closed room for a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                      Watch The Plot Against the President.... it gives you a little insight into how deep that swamp is. What I'd give to get Adam Schiff in a closed room for a few minutes.
                      I watched it yesterday. I hope Trump fire Wray.

Comment

It couldn’t possibly be that there’s nothing criminal there, could it? Nah, right wing media would never lead us astray like left wing media...

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                          It couldn’t possibly be that there’s nothing criminal there, could it? Nah, right wing media would never lead us astray like left wing media...

Is that you Hunter?

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                            This isn't the media coming up with this so wise up and take a look at reality.
                            Face it Ol' Joe is as dirty as Obama and Hillary and he said it himself.
                            Good grief!

Comment

While I would love to see Biden and Harris arrested within the hour, the political reality keeps them free. Barr can not arrest Biden and that is just the reality of the situation. You want Biden arrested? (father or son) You will have to vote for Trump. You will have to make sure your dog votes for Trump. Even then it may be difficult. If Trump wins, Joe Biden will be more truthful about how senile he really is.

Comment

Working...
                              X