• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Ferrari looks stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
      Wow. Ferrari looks stupid.
      Sainz saved Ferrari by running hard in that race. [emoji106]
      Lando made me proud at 21 years old and keeping his composure. Gasly did brilliant also holding Hamilton at bay ALL race. Aston Martin's plan of attack and strategy was the best of all teams today.......just solid planning!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Baku is another road race with much faster speeds in a fourth night. Also, passing is encouraged.....lol!

Comment

Bottas has a rare moment to outshine Lewis and it gets blown! Exciting to see some mid pack in the mix.

Sainz, lando, gasly love to see them up front!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
            Bottas has a rare moment to outshine Lewis and it gets blown! Exciting to see some mid pack in the mix.

Sainz, lando, gasly love to see them up front!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
            Bottas must be snake [emoji216]bit!!![emoji856]

Comment

I had a thought when Bottas pitted he was going to have an issue somewhere- always happens to that guy when he is leading Hamilton.

I love Monaco for the track but it seems the cars have just gotten too big to pass at all- was there a pass for position after lap1 on the track the entire race?
              I'm a Ferrari fan so watching Leclerc hurt- Sainz looked good tho and salvaged the day!

Comment

The only 2 passes were due to strategic pit stops.....after lap one. Vettel moved up 3 places or so on his super slick move. Just read the report from Mercedes that the nut gun sheered off the two wings that keep it on the tire!!!!! [emoji2962] Totally freaky deal but the gun guy is one of the highest rated in the pit game. Toto Wolf feels the design they are using may need to be adjusted. Sucks to high heaven as he was running a really good race.

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed the race. I hated to see the transmission issue with LeClerc, and the wheel issue with Bottas really sucked.

However, I’m happy to see Verstappen take the win, and take the lead in the championship. I have a feeling the next race (Baku) might be similar. The Red Bulls seem better situated to those types of tracks (street circuits).

Also great to see fantastic drives from Perez, Sainz, Norris and Vettel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
                    I thoroughly enjoyed the race. I hated to see the transmission issue with LeClerc, and the wheel issue with Bottas really sucked.

However, I’m happy to see Verstappen take the win, and take the lead in the championship. I have a feeling the next race (Baku) might be similar. The Red Bulls seem better situated to those types of tracks (street circuits).

Also great to see fantastic drives from Perez, Sainz, Norris and Vettel.

Any time Mercedes is not on the podium is a good race in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                      LMAOOOOOOO...............greatness will deaux that to folks! I remember people hating Ferrari when they owned the most titles. Heck the Lakers, Patriots, Bulls, Celtics and the Yankees all had their share. I love seeing dominance year after year......winning formulas equal regimes.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post

Bingo!! I’m right there with you!!

It’s not that I hate MB, I just enjoy good, close racing.

I want as many teams as possible to catch up with them. However, I’m not in favor of penalizing MB to close that gap.

Comment

I had to deaux two things while in Miami for this extended weekend. [emoji95][emoji964][emoji95] (1) Check out the new track for next year and (2) get a glimpse at the "72 Club" suites we booked. We'll, no access to the suites because the stadium was closed..[emoji3061]...and not much to see of the new circuit......except lots of sand a Porta potties.[emoji854] They got a loooooong way to geaux to have all this done by the inaugural 2022 F1 Miami Grand Prix, but I am sure they are smarter than me on all that civil engineering stuff!
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	20210529_150900.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	24653209Click image for larger version

Name:	20210529_150842.jpg
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	24653210Click image for larger version

Name:	20210529_150132.jpg
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	24653211Click image for larger version

Name:	20210529_150106.jpg
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	24653212Click image for larger version

Name:	20210529_150101.jpg
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	24653213Click image for larger version

Name:	20210529_150029.jpg
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	24653214Click image for larger version

Name:	20210529_150017.jpg
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	24653215

Comment

Cool pics of the future Miami circuit!

My wife and I visited COTA several times while it was under construction. Very cool to see it come up.

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
                              Cool pics of the future Miami circuit!

My wife and I visited COTA several times while it was under construction. Very cool to see it come up.

I was hoping to see a rendering or something.[emoji15] I am not very abstract and needed to see something concrete to understand what I was thinking is the future layout.[emoji848]
                              I did snag a sweet Formula 1 Edition Tag Heuer watch while I was carrying my wife's shopping bags for her.....lol!!![emoji2957]
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	20210529_130242.jpg
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	24653233

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                I was hoping to see a rendering or something.[emoji15] I am not very abstract and needed to see something concrete to understand what I was thinking is the future layout.[emoji848]
                                I did snag a sweet Formula 1 Edition Tag Heuer watch while I was carrying my wife's shopping bags for her.....lol!!![emoji2957]
                                [ATTACH]1051372[/ATTACH]

Great looking watch! The orange is fantastic.

I’ve thought about getting a Tag for the longest time, but never pulled the trigger.

Comment

Working...
                                X