Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

East Texas Power Sports - Check them out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East Texas Power Sports - Check them out!

East Texas Power Sports is now a Sponsor of TexasBowhunter.com.

ETPS is located in Lufkin and carries (as well as services) brands like Kawasaki, Polaris, Can-Am, Sea-Doo, Gravely, Honda Power Equipment, and and STIHL.

Site member Justing Spies is your contact person.

Thank you East Texas Power Sports, and Justin Spies, for joining the Green Screen Team!

Click image for larger version

Name:	EastTexasPowerSports.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	25174335

Thanks for the sponsorship!

Comment

Thank you Mary!

Many members of this site have already became customers of mine and East Texas Powersports LUFKIN. I look forward to helping many more!

Comment

I’m a big customer and fan of East Texas Power Sports in Lufkin. I’m on my second Polaris purchased there. Ricky in the service dept. is an honest and reliable guy who takes his job seriously. Glad they’re a sponsor now!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods Paul View Post
          I’m a big customer and fan of East Texas Power Sports in Lufkin. I’m on my second Polaris purchased there. Ricky in the service dept. is an honest and reliable guy who takes his job seriously. Glad they’re a sponsor now!
          Glad to hear it. Ricky has worked for this company over 40 years now! Lots of folks come here to do business because of Ricky.

Comment

Welcome and Thanks for the support.

Comment

I agree with Pineywoods Paul....Ricky does a bang up job. I too am on my second Polaris Ranger bought there. It is easier for me to take mine to the one in Nacogdoches but the one time I went there wasn't impressed. Will continue to carry mine to Lufkin for service and repairs.

Comment

Thanks for the support for TBH guys! Justin, if I ever need another UTV or ATV, I will be hollering at you for sure!

Comment

Thanks for supporting this authority on bowhunting in Texas...and the authority on every else!

Seriously, thanks for the sponsorship!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                    Thanks for the support for TBH guys! Justin, if I ever need another UTV or ATV, I will be hollering at you for sure!
                    Souds good Doug!

Comment

Thanks Justin for working with me and helping me get a new mule pro fxt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Justins a good fellow. I went with a buddy who had a Pro FX all lined up. Pulled into parking lot and Justin had it ready in front of the store. We walk around the lot and my buddy starts eyeing other machines. Ended up buying a Ranger Crew 1000 instead.

Justin it was long grey hair Larry that I was with.

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
                          Justins a good fellow. I went with a buddy who had a Pro FX all lined up. Pulled into parking lot and Justin had it ready in front of the store. We walk around the lot and my buddy starts eyeing other machines. Ended up buying a Ranger Crew 1000 instead.

Justin it was long grey hair Larry that I was with.
                          Yessir. How is he liking the Ranger?

Comment

Originally posted by jbtrahan View Post
                            Thanks Justin for working with me and helping me get a new mule pro fxt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Thanks for making the drive Jody, that mule will be a sweet ride once you get it how you want it!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                              Yessir. How is he liking the Ranger?
                              He likes it. Unfortunately, I do too. Keep telling myself I don't though......

Comment

Working...
                              X