Dallas county theft plus more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas county theft plus more

Here is the full letter from the Dallas’s county DA.

wow !

Comment

Good luck to y'all. Some I agree with, some I don't.

Comment

First there were sanctuary cities for immigration now there will be sanctuary cities for criminals.

Comment

Agree with some but not others.

Really curious to see how the whole “necessity” part plays out.

Comment

Having an internal policy about not prosecuting low level theft is one thing, but to publicize it is something else......

Comment

We should be harder on crime... Doing just the opposite!

I want to know if one steals food or dines/dashes what will happen. Nothing to anyone? Or only nothing to those who are classified as "poor"?

Since food is the biggest necessity can people just go into HEB and walk out with anything at any time?

Comment

Welcome to New Chicago, Texas!

Comment

After reading that my brain is on fire!

So when being pulled over just use all the drugs you have (since trace amounts mean nothing) Identify as being African American. Don't have an address so you're considered homeless. Make sure you have less than $750 in stolen food. Don't worry if you have a valid DL.

As for the bail section.. Holy crap that's stupid.

Comment

Pretty crazy times.

Comment

So, a crook can steal your bow or gun without any penalty. Nice.

Comment

So the guy was elected to do a job but he is changing the job up so he has to do the least amount of work possible and still get paid

Wonder what happens if you steal my stuff because it is "necessary" for you and I put a bullet in you?
                        Do I get to walk with no charges/trial?
                        Or do the rules change and I have to spend a fortune on defense lawyer?

Comment

Just make sure you shoot the same number of all races. They seem to be worried about equality.

Comment

What a jerk. So, just stroll into HEB and steal $749.00 of stuff and the cops cannot touch you.

Boy, that solves a lot of problems. San Francisco has done the exact same thing & they are literally driving small Ma & Pop stores out of business. Big chains will survive but we the law abiding will pay for it via higher prices to make up for the "legalized" stealing of merchandise.

Again, he is an idiot trying to gain the wrong voters.

Comment

Is this guy a Republican or Democrat?

LOL JK

Comment

Working...
                              X