Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd welcome an open respectful dialog on the following.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd welcome an open respectful dialog on the following.

Backstory:
    Today the Landowner called. Realtors showing the property tomorrow. He's wondering if/where I'll be hunting.
    So he could tell the realtor to not go there and disturb my hunt. I told him I will be hunting and I would stay at camp til realtor left.

Texted a lease member that info. We shared a few text back and forth. His last one was Preach.
    So I typed up this response.

In the beginning God spoke the world into existence. He told us how we should live our lives.
    We didn't listen.
    He took on flesh to show us how He wants us to live our lives. We kinda listened.

He was humiliated, scourged and crucified to pay MY sin debt. To set ME free from the chains of sin.
    On the 3rd day He conquered death by rising from the dead. Thereby declaring His Lordship over His creation.
    We still doubt and are filled with fear. Fear of dying. He's already conquered both spiritual and physical death.

WHY are we still paralyzed by the fear of dying?

Why are you paralyzed by fear?

Yes - cats like pancakes, that's why I always try to put them on the bunny's head while they are still warm. Makes it so much easier to swim against the currant jelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
      Yes - cats like pancakes, that's why I always try to put them on the bunny's head while they are still warm. Makes it so much easier to swim against the currant jelly.
      Thank you for clearing all that up for us...............

Comment

You summed it up better than I could.

Comment

You don’t fear death when you’re already dead inside

Comment

So, is the agent showing the place tomorrow? Are y'all gonna hunt?

I'd get in my stand and let the chips fall, let them, fall where they may.

Comment

Nothing wrong at all with the gospel pushbutton, but where did that come into play with the landowner wanting know if you were hunting?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

This. This I can follow. OP, not so much.

Comment

I am too sober to understand.

Comment

No fear here Kyle. I’m a “born again” believer. Saved by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. Every knee will bow and every tounge confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the father.
                      Personally I believe uncertainty causes fear. And, there have been plenty of times in my life that I had to stop, remember who I am in Christ, and move forward in faith. I’m I going to die? It’s for certain that without Christ return in my lifetime I will experience physical death. But Gods word tells me I won’t experience the second death.
                      Born once die twice. Born twice and die once. It’s an easy choice. Choose life!

Comment

Respect is hard to come by here. Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

Comment

What in tarnation did I just read

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                            Nothing wrong at all with the gospel pushbutton, but where did that come into play with the landowner wanting know if you were hunting?
                            I believe it was brought on by his friend sending a text that said “Preach”, and PB2 decided to do just that

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                              I am too sober to understand.
                              I'm pretty sure I've never been that drunk.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X