Youth Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youth Weekend

Who else is pumped for youth weekend tomorrow?!! I'm working till about noon, going home to pack up the truck and picking my son up from school about 2 and we will be on our way. Only thing we really have to do is pull the cards once we arrive. We are going to do a little fishing this evening on the big tank and after that get a fire going and throw some meat on and sit back and watch the stars and enjoy some father son time! I hardly slept last night I'm so ready to go!

The “Pigeon Toed Assassin” and I are ready for WAR! Been quarantined and school closed for 2 weeks now. Been shooting every day and doing all the scouting. We got high hopes
    Last edited by Low Fence; 10-30-2020, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Unless I can talk my youngest girl into hunting I'm out on youth season. Enjoy it guys. Time flies by quicker than you think.

Comment

I’m taking my youngest this weekend in Concho county. Took off work today and will be headed out later today. We are both fired up.

Comment

Good luck to you both. Cant wait to get my lil's out for youth season.

Comment

We will post some updates throughout the weekend. Hope to have some LDP’s as well.

Comment

I'll be out there with my 15 year old making as many memories as I can. Good luck to all the dads and their youngsters out there!

Comment

My son is twelve and we will head out after school. He already has it planned out. "Dad, I plan on shooting a pig from the cabin tonight so we can get it on ice. Tomorrow we can hunt in the morning and shoot a deer or turkey. Too bad mom says we have to be home for __________'s (name omitted to protect the guilty) birthday party (at 2:00)." Kids these days having birthday parties on youth weekend. :-)

Comment

My son insists in trick or treating so we won’t make it until next weekend...

Comment

We aren't going this weekend but taking my 9 yr old on his first real deer hunt in early December. He's been practicing at the range with his .243, coming along nicely. I'm looking forward to the memory of him bagging his first deer.

Comment

If this pandemic don’t end soon she gonna run me out of ammo. lol

She is doing great with the step up to the 6.5 Grendel over the .223 wylde. Shooting off a field pod
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nice! I feel your pain. Had to pick up some boxes of .243 last week cost a small fortune!

Comment

My son and I will only be able to hunt tomorrow morning. Been seeing a nice 8 so hopefully he can close the deal in the morning
                          Last edited by narco1; 10-30-2020, 08:01 AM.

Comment

We're headed to the lease right after my boys football game tomorrow. Hopefully we can get to my lease in time to get in the blind. We're both excited!

Comment

Originally posted by marc.munoz31 View Post
                              Nice! I feel your pain. Had to pick up some boxes of .243 last week cost a small fortune!
                              If I had them, she would stay out and shoot 500 rounds of .22 a day. And her 4yo brother would do the same

Comment

Working...
                              X