No announcement yet.

Pretty upset with High Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear they took care of you. Hope it performs like you want when you get it back.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
      Wow......my old shoulder hurts just reading the words "80# bow". Glad they were able to fix the problem for you :thumbup:
      Mike as far as i know they are the only company that Warranties there bows below 5gpp. Their arrows weigh 5.5 gpi .324 Spine and 6.2 gpi .300 Spine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
        Mike as far as i know they are the only company that Warranties there bows below 5gpp. Their arrows weigh 5.5 gpi .324 Spine and 6.2 gpi .300 Spine.
        Correct. Down to 3gpp.The Big name brands don't have the balls to do it. Not a whole lot of confidence in your product,IMO. I'd like to try the Speed Pro arrows out of my Iron Mace. OP,glad you like your bow.

Comment

Originally posted by HawgEnvy View Post
          Correct. Down to 3gpp.The Big name brands don't have the balls to do it. Not a whole lot of confidence in your product,IMO. I'd like to try the Speed Pro arrows out of my Iron Mace. OP,glad you like your bow.
          Been ridiculously busy at work as of late so have not been able to get the rest put on but it looks like I might finally get it set up tomorrow. I am looking forward to flinging some arrows out of it

Comment

Glad it got fixed.
            Last edited by Outback; 04-16-2013, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Finally

Well HCA went and did it. They got my bow shooting right that is. Tech by the name of Austin got her all fixed up... I got it back a few weeks ago and I finally had some time to shoot it... Not to shabby for three shot group at thirty yards
              Attached Files

Comment

Cool deal. Enjoy your bow!

Comment

Glad you got it back, fixed and enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                    Fair enough... But that's going to be a second cam with problems... I will admit I have only have one other bow and never had a problem with this type issue. Is it that common for burrs to happen. I have had the bow four months and shot it maybe seven different times... Never been drop. How does a burr happen other than a hit to the cam?
                    burrs are a product of cutting metal they are created every time a tool touches base metal. care must be taken to remove them after the machining process and working in a machine shop I can tell you they get missed time to time. if there is a underlying process issue or a lack of a process at all to address this issue in the manufacturer's facility then it could certainly be a systemic problem that happens more than they would care to admit.

Comment

Working...
                    X