No announcement yet.

Feeding deer behind the fire station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool video! No doubt our country is in a bad place. Praying for our future as a Nation.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      Nobody, who even knows one fireman, thinks that.[emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My fraternity brother just retired as a Captain in Henderson, NV. (Vegas suburb) Heck, everytime I visited him at the station I had to bring gumbo and boudain links for the crew. They ate dang good, but that place was spotless!!

Comment

Cool video but your phone makes those deer look like they are 40-50 pounds. I bet they would appreciate some Buc-ees nuggets. Are there more in the woods waiting their turn?

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
          I feel that if you are not in true distress or great danger then it is disrespectful to those that fought and died for our freedoms.
          I think the way this country is right now is disrespectful to those who have fought and died or fought and lived for or freedom. Our country is sucking hind tit right now and people aren't doing anything about it. So we'll continue on with it until they've had enough. Not only are the things that are happening right now disrespectful to the military but everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            My fraternity brother just retired as a Captain in Henderson, NV. (Vegas suburb) Heck, everytime I visited him at the station I had to bring gumbo and boudain links for the crew. They ate dang good, but that place was spotless!!

Your welcome at 1570 cypress creek, cedar park Tx ANYTIME Mr. Landrover

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              I think the way this country is right now is disrespectful to those who have fought and died or fought and lived for or freedom. Our country is sucking hind tit right now and people aren't doing anything about it. So we'll continue on with it until they've had enough. Not only are the things that are happening right now disrespectful to the military but everyone else.

Totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                I think he had a natural reaction to something he saw as disrespectful. I Appreciate his willingness to speak up. I think he knows where I stand and understands my explanation as to why I display the flag The way I do in my avatar. Never met him but I think he is likely a patriot and have great feelings for this country

Comment

Must be nice to have deer behind the firehouse.

In Atlanta what we had behind the firehouse broke into our trucks and the station.

The LT woke up one night and one of the natives was running out the back door with our microwave.

We had the TV's bolted down with steel brackets.

Thankfully, the cops and the Grady ambulance folks hung out at the firehouse so we usually had someone there.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    I appreciate your opinion
                    But when an Americans vote no longer counts, and there are leaders beholden to china in the White house i believe my avatar is appropriate
                    Yes sir. Cool video

Comment

He was joking, I have been friends with him for 35 years

I sincerely apologize.

I tend to get defensive when I feel a Brother is getting poked at.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                        I sincerely apologize.

I tend to get defensive when I feel a Brother is getting poked at.
                        No worries.......I’m the same way

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                          Must be nice to have deer behind the firehouse.

In Atlanta what we had behind the firehouse broke into our trucks and the station.

The LT woke up one night and one of the natives was running out the back door with our microwave.

We had the TV's bolted down with steel brackets.

Thankfully, the cops and the Grady ambulance folks hung out at the firehouse so we usually had someone there.
                          Yep, there's been many break ins at fire stations when the crew goes out on a call.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                            Yep, there's been many break ins at fire stations when the crew goes out on a call.
                            Our stations are locked Up pretty tight but we have had 1 FF”s truck stolen about
                            10 years ago. Other than that my city is not bad.
                            But I do know there are plenty out there where it all better be bolted down if you want to keep it

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                              Four years of Biden/Harris BS we will all be flying our flags that way.
                              Yep

Comment

I didnt realize a feeding deer vid needed to be in the PACE forum.
                                Pure stupidity
                                It's a cool video and a nice experience to have.
                                Unfortunately it's a common theme on here anymore for members to be looking for something to criticize or argue about.
                                I do understand the sentiments of both sides of the discussion. But to me not worth the division the argument causes between us.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X