No announcement yet.

Feeding deer behind the fire station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pu out a protein feeder. That young buck could be a big one with the right diet. Cool video, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
      Dude, are you stoned??

Or just stupid????

Whens the last time you pulled a shift.. or a double shift??
      He was joking, I have been friends with him for 35 years

Comment

Just asked my dad who flies his flag 24/7/365 with no light on it on a 10' pipe. Dad is a veteran of Korean War and vietnam and about 22 total years of service. His flag is usually horribly tattered b4 a new one is put up by my mom or when I get back home. His quote, "if that how he feels so be it. I fought for everyones right to be an American, and that is part of it!"
        I could only agree!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
          Flying a U.S. flag upside down
          Displaying a U.S. flag upside down is "a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property".

Just look over at the classifieds and watch the ammo being traded like pokeman cards in my 6th graders class. Yeah, this great experiment called the good ole U.S. is in dire straits.

Dire Straits - Money For Nothing - YouTube
          For all the early 70's kids..
          Early 70's??? That song came out in 85!

Cool vid op. My brother lives in Lago Vista and feeds them in his yard like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
            Dude, are you stoned??

Or just stupid????

Whens the last time you pulled a shift.. or a double shift??
            Whoa. I guess I missed the smiley face. It was a joke between me and Flywise. I guess I should have just texted him. That’s why I don’t post on here much. FWIW. I support the military, first responders, and all who work hard for a living.
            Last edited by Jefecinco; 01-18-2021, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Well this was an interesting read.

Comment

I care about that flag and this country as much as anyone. Look at my post in the PACE forum. I’m extremely passionate about this country and those who serve it. I’d never disrespect the flag or this country. Fact is there is plenty of proof this country is in great trouble. From FBI , cia, and members of Congress conspiring to remove a president to an election being stolen and social media giants stealing the right to free speech.
                There is a provision to fly that flag this way and I didn’t create it on my own.

Comment

Flywise, Have you been up on the "Hill" in C. Cove? The deer living up there are plentiful, and some are monsters. Wish the city would give bowhunters a permit during season for population control.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                    Flywise, Have you been up on the "Hill" in C. Cove? The deer living up there are plentiful, and some are monsters. Wish the city would give bowhunters a permit during season for population control.
                    Yes sir, my sons baseball coach lives on top. Lots of targets for sure

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      I care about that flag and this country as much as anyone. Look at my post in the PACE forum. I’m extremely passionate about this country and those who serve it. I’d never disrespect the flag or this country. Fact is there is plenty of proof this country is in great trouble. From FBI , cia, and members of Congress conspiring to remove a president to an election being stolen and social media giants stealing the right to free speech.
                      There is a provision to fly that flag this way and I didn’t create it on my own.

Flywise I apologize for turning your thread into what it has become. When I seen your avatar I took it in the wrong context. After reading many of your posts I see we have many of the same views and your intent was not to be disrespectful. I did watch your video of the deer and enjoyed it much. Once again I’m sorry for ruining your thread and thinking you were someone I know you are obviously not. If our paths ever cross one day I owe you a beer and maybe a lunch.
                      Have a good day Sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                        Flywise I apologize for turning your thread into what it has become. When I seen your avatar I took it in the wrong context. After reading many of your posts I see we have many of the same views and your intent was not to be disrespectful. I did watch your video of the deer and enjoyed it much. Once again I’m sorry for ruining your thread and thinking you were someone I know you are obviously not. If our paths ever cross one day I owe you a beer and maybe a lunch.
                        Have a good day Sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        No worries
                        I can see how it could be misconstrued as a slight against this country and I appreciate you taking a minute to look at my previous post. As far as I’m concerned it’s water Under the the bridge and if possible one day I’d take you up on the beer

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                          That's nothing. You should see what doesn't make it to YouTube. Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                          Lol. I have heard many stories from Flywise on trips to Colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by Fajkus7 View Post
                            Slow down now. I was being dramatic on purpose. On a more serious note, people are surprised that we don’t make more fires than we do. Honestly so am I sometimes. Either way it’s still frustrating to see people say something about how hard their tax dollars are working. What do you suppose we do for 24-48 hours at a time? Cleaning and training in between calls can only take up so many hours of the day.
                            It was a joke between Flywise and I. Wasn’t trying to offend anyone.

Comment

All right, all right , all right. Everybody is kosher, so let’s end it with some more Dire Straits
                              [ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uUIrGp1H1pA"]Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms [Wembley - 85 ~ HD] - YouTube[/ame]
                              Last edited by John Paul; 01-18-2021, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
                                All right, all right , all right. Everybody is kosher, so let’s end it with some more Dire Straits!

[ame="<div style="display: none;" id="ame_noshow_post_1611011772_2">
                                <a href="" title="YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube</a>
                                </div>
                                <div style="display: inline;" id="ame_doshow_post_1611011772_2">
                                <object width="720" height="480">
                                <param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uUIrGp1H1pA&start="></param>
                                <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>
                                <embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uUIrGp1H1pA&start=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="720" height="480" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>
                                </div>"]Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms [Wembley - 85 ~ HD] - YouTube[/ame]
                                Lol
                                You a tease or what?

Comment

Working...
                                X