Stay off Facebook & Twitter today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prediction

I predict (as have others on here) that in the near future someone (probably the Trumps) will be securing the infrastructure to offer all of the services that are so dependent on the Big Tech everyone mentioned. When they do, they are gonna make a ton of money (from conservatives and patriots). Hopefully it will go public and we'll all get to invest in it. Amazon is begging for some competition and the POTUS may just be the perfect person to give it to them. The funny thing is that even though it will have been borne from the persecution from the left, they'll try and spin it and claim Trump planned and manipulated it from the beginning just to get rich.

Comment

My buddy just texted me and asked me if I'd seen his dogs. This 40+ mph wind blew his gate down.

I got on the local b**** and moan page on FB and found them immediately.

As much as FB sucks, there are some benefits.

Comment

Easy for me as I have never had either. But I know I am in the very small minority. Every body I know is addicted to that sh&*; show, like a heron or meth addict. It’s impossible to keep most people off of it. Many say they don’t visit them “ much” but it’s usally a lie, I still catch my wife, kids, co workers on it constantly. Like every minute they are checking it, it’s crazy. But they say tbh is my “ fix” and I have to agree to some extent, but I don’t see this sight as “ harmful” as do those sights.

Comment

Facebook and others make money off of ads. Fewer subscribers = fewer advertisers = less revenue. Watch the movie social experiment and it will make you rethink your engagement with social media. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Just curious, have any of the dumb protests or boycotts produced results?

I tried the Parler and MeWe but it just isn't any good.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            The main one I can think of, is it got our President banned from social media...so there's that.

Comment

Twitter users are younger, more likely to identify as Democrats, more highly educated and have higher incomes than U.S. adults overall.

Good article, twitter is mostly libs tweeting at libs

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Those mother ****ers at twitter suspended my account 2 months ago. I've sent all sorts of interesting emails with zero response. I don't care about being suspended, except that I can't do anything to my account....like deleting it! I'm assuming they'll just leave me on suspension forever so I count as a "subscriber" or whatever, and can't deactivate my own account. It REALLY ****** me off...

Thankfully, I never fell for the fakebook.
                DM, I could use a good laugh. Care to share those Tweets that got you booted? Don't give up on Twitter. When they unlock your account, re-tweet the post that got your booted.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
                  DM, I could use a good laugh. Care to share those Tweets that got you booted? Don't give up on Twitter. When they unlock your account, re-tweet the post that got your booted.

If they got him booted they would probably get him in the cooler on here. Or worse.

Comment

NEVER had any desire to be a part of either libcrap.

Comment

I have never joined either site.

Comment

I’m banned on Twitter again and have multiple restrictions on my Facebook acct. I wish they would both go bankrupt.

Comment

If you just quit posting the libs won't have anybody to argue with so they will lose clicks more from this than you think.

Not one keystroke you have ever typed on FB is deleteable.

Your deleted account isn't deleted. Its just dormant & not visible.

Just stay away.

Comment

I’m another one who dosen’t have either, and never will!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by T-roy66 View Post
                              I have never joined either site.
                              Me either...............
                              So far....... I been fine................

Comment

Just ate some deer sausage #meatgroup

..... sorry. Wrong social media

Comment

Working...
                                X