Fire nock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire nock

Was on the fire nock web sight & seen the swing blade series. I like’em!! May try’em!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wording and photos don't really explain much. I may have to see if there's a YouTube video.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7EdHc7fmbg"]Vital Limits, Firenock Swing Blade Mechanical Broad-Head - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Those blades look very thin, doesn’t appear to be a very durable head.

Anyone put their hands on these yet?

Comment

I’m not sure how the blades stay open. Maybe the force of the arrow spinning? It would seem if that’s the case the blades would definitely have to be strong cause of the rotation would snap the blades.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
            I’m not sure how the blades stay open. Maybe the force of the arrow spinning? It would seem if that’s the case the blades would definitely have to be strong cause of the rotation would snap the blades.

It really is unclear. The guy in the video doesn't capably explain how they work, and neither does the Firenock website. Firenock obviously makes some high quality well-engineered products, but he really needs a marketing/copy writer to describe his products so that it is clear how they operate.

Comment

Working...
            X