New Mathews Bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
    No one says you have to shoot, or even like Mathews bows. But give the site sponsors a bit of a break. Several of you can’t wait to run down a Mathews.

I don’t see Bowtech, Prime, Hoyt, or any of the others sponsoring TBH. But Mathews does.
    Is there a certain truck, rifle, or scope brand we should buy as well?

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
      This post got me thinking, with the price of these new bows exceeding nice rifle costs. How is the used market ( mathews, I have several) are they selling “ high”. Not sure what to ask for the ones I have.
      Instead of the switch weight system, I think an adjustable draw length module would be a far better idea. I know that would probably help me move these used ones quicker, and would be far easier for dealers, I would think also.

Hahahahaha Hahaha
      You just as well keep the bows you have. I sold a halon 32 and was happy to get $550 for a bow in mint condition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why is anyone bothered by what another person shoots? Other than Chew shooting that blind of course, that was just wrong

Comment

Sure am glad I’m a Hoyt guy now.... I’m really eager to see what they come out with. I’m still drooling over a 80 pound RX4 ultra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
            No one says you have to shoot, or even like Mathews bows. But give the site sponsors a bit of a break. Several of you can’t wait to run down a Mathews.

I don’t see Bowtech, Prime, Hoyt, or any of the others sponsoring TBH. But Mathews does.
            Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
            Is there a certain truck, rifle, or scope brand we should buy as well?
            Your response doesn't exactly fit the quote you replied to. Don't be an ***.
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Your response doesn't exactly fit the quote you replied to. Don't be an ***.
              But I would prefer to “run down Mathews”.

Comment

Catch 'em if you can!
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  What I don’t get is how that affects those who aren’t “fan boys” or who aren’t buying all the latest, greatest Yeti/Mathews/whatever product?? Why do you care?
                  Do you trade or sale your rifles every year?

Comment

You can always get more sponsors! Go solicit some. We all love TBH. Why shouldn’t Hoyt and others love it too?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      Catch 'em if you can!
                      This site is a joke! Small scale Facebook and Twitter!

Comment

Was interested in the Atlas when I saw the ATA and BH but then I saw the draw lengths. Holy monkey arms!!

I would think a Traverse with all of the new technology would sell but what do I know. I do not understand 27 and 31 but folks bought the VXR with similarly crazy short ATAs too.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow-Tek View Post
                          Click elsewhere, it’s a big world

Comment

Ok. LOL!
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

This thread started with so much potential for fun. And then everybody had to go get all serious and everthing.

Comment

Aren't you the guy that stole the blind design from Mitch and then tried to undercut him?

Comment

Working...
                                X