X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you! Its in llano county

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was able to take a few stills of him at 40 yards prior to sending one at him

Comment

Man what a trophy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome buck! Congrats

Comment

Great Llano buck! Really cool looking.

Comment

Awesome buck congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
                I was able to take a few stills of him at 40 yards prior to sending one at him

Excellent deer! Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Awesome buck Kyle!! Absolute tank of a Hill Country buck!!

Comment

Got my buck this morning. Figured I’d share. We hunt on a little 300-400 acre low fence place in Llano. We have done our best to manage over the years passing deer (neighbors nowhere near the same page). We’ve been here 12 years now. Got the biggest buck I’ve taken here. Let him walk at least 3 years I know of. No monster but I great trophy to me! Tried like crazy to
                    him with the bow but it just wouldn’t come together. Best of luck to y’all out there!

Comment

Originally posted by TSUBryanG View Post
                      Got my buck this morning. Figured I’d share. We hunt on a little 300-400 acre low fence place in Llano. We have done our best to manage over the years passing deer (neighbors nowhere near the same page). We’ve been here 12 years now. Got the biggest buck I’ve taken here. Let him walk at least 3 years I know of. No monster but I great trophy to me! Tried like crazy to
                      him with the bow but it just wouldn’t come together. Best of luck to y’all out there!

Congrats on a great buck!

Comment

Nice looking buck. Congratulations!

Comment

Great buck Bryan!!

Well I’ve only hunted one weekend so far this year. We’ve been building a house and haven’t had the time. We finally moved into our house on Sunday, so me and my daughters are headed to the ranch this weekend. Hoping to get my oldest a doe and a pig or three. Really curious if anything new is on camera. Good luck everyone and keep posting pictures!

Comment

That is a heck of a buck Bryan. I am watching his twin right now on my place. Just need him to cooperate.

Comment

We had a young hunter shoot a nice little hill country buck on our Utopia property a couple of days ago.

Comment

Wife killed a known 6yr old Saturday evening. Never had a pic of him on protein this year like prior years and he was down 12-15” from last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X