Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    let me know if you need more chili mix as I'll hook you up

Blake, thanks as usual your mix make a dam good chili [emoji892]...
    I will be ordering more from you [emoji1474]
    Chief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

the ragin Blaze is good stuff! I do the same and add some shiner bock in mine also! good stuff

Comment

Looks tasty I'll have to give it a whirl.

Comment

I have a chili cook off coming up for my company soon and am pretty nervous about it. We will see what happens, lol!!

Comment

Cooking some of this up today. I could not get the tones but did find another brand of chipotle garlic seasoning that I am going to sub out.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              I bumped the HB (beef or venison) and pork sausage up to 2lbs each with the same recipe and it was still great. Needed some more qty for a bigger group and it was great. I might have added a few more ounces of beer but otherwise it was identical....
              This is what I do. Really can’t tell a difference. If you don’t have Ragin Blaze , Williams Chili mix works really well

Comment

Nice bump up guys........now, I need to make some of this!

Comment

Made us a batch this weekend and everyone loved it.

Comment

Good to hear folks. Glad y’all are enjoying it. The next few days are gonna be prime chili weather!

Comment

Good day to get a pot going

Comment

Yes sir... we may do it next week when the longer one comes in

Comment

I gotta order some RB but I am definitely trying this. Can’t remember the last time I smoked a brisket or ribs and didn’t make Smart’s Smoked Beans recipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
                            I gotta order some RB but I am definitely trying this. Can’t remember the last time I smoked a brisket or ribs and didn’t make Smart’s Smoked Beans recipe.
                            2 FREE packets of fajita seasoning with every order

TBH'ers have won 1st place in 23 chili cook-offs , recipe/directions are included

PM me with questions

Ragin Blaze, Cajun Seasonings with a Southwest Flare - Shrimp, Crawfish, Crab, Fajita and Chili seasonings shipped to your door. Made from only the freshest ingredients!

Comment

TBH'ers have won 1st place in 23 chili cook-offs , recipe/directions are included

PM me with questions

Ragin Blaze, Cajun Seasonings with a Southwest Flare - Shrimp, Crawfish, Crab, Fajita and Chili seasonings shipped to your door. Made from only the freshest ingredients!

Nice offer Blake.

Sounds like a great recipe Smart. I will have to give it a try.

Comment

PM me with questions

Just ordered, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X