Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinnamon Creek Ranch - Fantastic Shop

Hey guys and gals,

If you haven't visited CCR yet, you should do yourself a favor and check them out. I am not an employee there nor am I sponsored by them. I am just a guy that got back into the sport, (also got my wife, son and daughter into it).

I have been going there for a few years and the guys there are top notch - to name a few Charles, Willy and Kyle are extremely helpful. Between having 1500 bows on hand to having every other want or desire for a bow - they have it. And their outdoor 3D Range is fantastic - they have 40+ 3D targets, blinds and elevated platforms out to 40 yards. I have yet to take part in the one on one coaching that they offer, but that will soon be coming with my Dad and I.

I fully enjoy myself every time that I go there. I guess that they have created a culture that is inviting. I only wish they were a bit closer to my house (my wife is happy that they are as far away as they are).

Colby

I would agree. I am new to archery and tested alot of bows at CCR. I also took a beginner class prior to purchasing my bow.

They were very helpful.

I plan on taking a one on one lesson this summer once I break the new bow in.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, y'all. Our TBH family is very important.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        he didn't mention you as helpful

"I have been going there for a few years and the guys there are top notch - to name a few Charles, Willy and Kyle are extremely helpful. "

Comment

Originally posted by sjaaaz View Post
          he didn't mention you as helpful

"I have been going there for a few years and the guys there are top notch - to name a few Charles, Willy and Kyle are extremely helpful. "
          Shush it, monkey boy!!

Comment

Shush it, monkey boy!!
            Im offended that you would speak to a customer in this manner ...

kidding

Comment

Originally posted by sjaaaz View Post
              he didn't mention you as helpful[emoji14]
              I'll give Jeff a chance to redeem himself on Monday when I go in there... I'm gonna need lots of help...

Comment

Working...
              X