Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great job!

Comment

I'm working on one now that has a rack of my dad's one from my brother and one of mine. I've lost my dad and brother both who I miss very much

Comment

Very interesting way to display trophy’s. I may have to try this.

Comment

I'm in the process of getting a "skull tree" made, mine is going to be on a thick mesquite slab base with a straight sanded and stained mesquite limb about 6 foot high.

Here is another idea, its not mine but I have one like this, except mine has 3 skulls all coming from the same property.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
            I'm in the process of getting a "skull tree" made, mine is going to be on a thick mesquite slab base with a straight sanded and stained mesquite limb about 6 foot high.

Here is another idea, its not mine but I have one like this, except mine has 3 skulls all coming from the same property.
            Looks good MAP, and I like that “same property” connection the mounts have.

Comment

Great job to all, thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Euro Tree

This is one I did for my 2017 Bucks
                Base is triangle to fit in corners
                Attached Files

Comment

Euro Tree

About 1,5hrs for cedar base/pole. I have been doing euros and plaques with mounts for years. Post came from a deer blind bed i made my son in 2011. Cut native brush and old barbwire from ranch, add cheap light.

Comment

Knocked out another one. Made a couple changes from the 1st one. Didn’t consider my space with the 1st one and didn’t like how far it stuck out from the wall. Made the base a little smaller and mounted the post in the back. And little taller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=bowaddict40;15396552]Here is the one I did for mine. If I had to do it all over again I would have done a few things different. Like figuring out where I was going to put it first. LOL.....the door hits it when it opens. I did not strip mine I just cleared over it and the bark stays pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE Great lookin tree. Around my house it wouldn't be long before hats and coats were hung on it!

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
                        This is my tribute to our time ( and harvests) in ND. The post was original from the 6K acres ranch we hunted. Even has charred marks from a big fire in the 50’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        what are you using to hold the skulls?

Comment

Great inspiration on this thread.

Comment

I got this picture off of facebook, but I'm looking to have something similiar built as those floor pedestal mounts. I'd like to have a base like that built but able to hold 3 whitetail skulls in a stair case type of set up on top.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RossWard View Post
                              Great inspiration on this thread.
                              X2

Some guys got all the skills, and I just got all thumbs. Agree, good ideas and nice work on these post mounts.

Comment

Working...
                              X