No announcement yet.

Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so sorry to read this about you trophy8, and for your wife and your 4 year old. You are all in my prayers. It is a bummer to read how many of the TBH family have been or are now suffering from covid. I wish I had better treatment info for you and family, but as others have posted, it sounds like unless you need hospitalization you just got to let your immune system fight the dang covid virus itself. I went to the CDC website, and this is all the treatment I could find, sorry: Get rest and stay hydrated. Take over-the-counter medicines, such as acetaminophen, to help you feel better. Not a lot of help there, wish there was more but I couldn’t locate anything else on CDC website. Let us know how you are doing, rest easy now. Take care of that 4 year old, breaks my heart to hear a little one has it.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
      I had it. Get tonic water and zinc. Take 50mg of zinc with tonic water morning and night. It helped me immensely.
      I keep hearing this and passing it on. Hopefully it's just as effective for them too

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Its the only illness in the history of mankind where an early treatment is not the protocol.

From my understanding the quinine allows the zinc to do something with the cells and thats the ONLY reason the combo works.

Comment

Matt
          Hate to here you and your family has covid. My wife tested positive early this week due to being exposed by a coworker that came to work with symptoms. I was tested Wednesday and have received results yet. We had or seven year old son tested Friday because he had a low grade fever.
          It hasn’t been bad for any of us yet, just lack of energy and headache for me. Wife had similar symptoms. My son had the fever but hasn’t slowed down much.
          God bless you and your family Matt and all affected by this virus. Seems like we will have to let it run it’s course.

Comment

I haven’t had it thankfully, but I know a guy that had it and got through it. He took ibuprofen throughout the day and drank Theraflu in the morning and again at night. He said it took about 5 days for the fever to break and another 5 days afterwards to feel really better again.

Comment

Man hope you get better soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Wence View Post
                Matt
                Hate to here you and your family has covid. My wife tested positive early this week due to being exposed by a coworker that came to work with symptoms. I was tested Wednesday and have received results yet. We had or seven year old son tested Friday because he had a low grade fever.
                It hasn’t been bad for any of us yet, just lack of energy and headache for me. Wife had similar symptoms. My son had the fever but hasn’t slowed down much.
                God bless you and your family Matt and all affected by this virus. Seems like we will have to let it run it’s course.
                Thank you Mark!

FYI the place I got tested had a rapid test. Barely stuck the thing in my nose and results were there in 25 minutes.

My wife had a normal test. Said it hurt like heck. They went deep in her nose. Said 3-5 days for a result but had it back in 24 hours.

Do the rapid test if you can. I’ve got BCBS insurance. It cost me $50. Guy I work with on shift was free. Idk why. Same coverage of insurance. He tested positive as well. No symptoms at all. He’s 21-22 years old. Healthy. I’m fairly healthy. Just overweight and drink lots of beer LOL

Comment

Sounds like everyone will get it and most will get past it by the elections, a liberal left nightmare.

My doctor on Lackland AFB said the more it spreads the weaker it seems to become based on things he has seen.

Comment

A shot of whiskey and a tablespoon of H4350 usually does the trick for me... All BS aside amigo, glad you’re improving. I wouldn’t discount the ER if it’s hurting you or the Mrs. as much as you don’t wanna go. However, the zinc, from what I gather, is a good route and I sounds like you’re on the way to it. Wife and I are gonna get the test as we were kinda flu-ish back in January with no flu when tested but who knows. La Grange ain’t far if you need anything.

Comment

Hope you and family get better soon.

Comment

Lots of great info shared. This is the first I've heard of Tonic water helping.hope you and the family get through it quickly. Sorry to hear.

Comment

Matt hope you and yours get well soon. Y’all have youth on your side. My wife works in the covid unit weekly and has been alarmed by the increase. Not sounding an alarm fellas. Never was my intent. Just be safe. I do not want this stuff at 64 with high blood pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                            A shot of whiskey and a tablespoon of H4350 usually does the trick for me... All BS aside amigo, glad you’re improving. I wouldn’t discount the ER if it’s hurting you or the Mrs. as much as you don’t wanna go. However, the zinc, from what I gather, is a good route and I sounds like you’re on the way to it. Wife and I are gonna get the test as we were kinda flu-ish back in January with no flu when tested but who knows. La Grange ain’t far if you need anything.
                            Thank you brother!

Comment

Whatever you do avoid a respirator unless it’s a literal last resort!

Comment

Prayers for y’all

Comment

Working...
                                X