No announcement yet.

Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does going out into the hot sunshine help? Are you able to lay in the sun in your back yard for a few hours?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      I think the overdose on zinc is tearing my gut up lol. Doesn’t hurt really. But signs in the toilet backing off to 40-50mg a day till Friday.

Someone asked what tonic water. It’s Canada Dry.
      I’ll post a pic of the zinc and b complex that heb sent in the delivery.
      Originally posted by Artos View Post
      J, my recommendation would be to take them now...1x per day or break in 1/2 if you prefer. Stopping it from getting kick started is a smarter move than waiting.

Many a spert is saying a lot of the severity depends on the exposure or amount of cooties you take in & how one's body reacts & absorbs it. Having the zinc / quinine in your system is thought to keep it from the chain reaction so to speak. Also, 50mg's for a 5'8" Mrs Artos isn't the same for a 6' 200lb frame. I'm taking 25mg's 1x daily only because we are having problems even finding zinc in the valley.

Thanks fellas for the input! My multi has 15 mg a day so I guess I need to add a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Lefty View Post
        For you guys drinking the tonic water, how much are you all drinking per day?
        Glad your feeling better Trophy8!
        I was drinking 6-8 oz morning and evening with my 50mg zinc pill.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
          Does going out into the hot sunshine help? Are you able to lay in the sun in your back yard for a few hours?
          Sunlight is a great source of vitamin D. Just make sure you stay hydrated like any other time you're outdoors for extended periods.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            My wife and I both tested positive late this last week after a contractor at work tested positive for it. No telling where we got it. Our 4 year old seems to have it too but not doing too bad so far. Me and the wife are not having a good time to say the least lol.

Docs seem to just want you in a black hole. No help. Just say go to ER if it gets bad. Bunch of bull****. Whole body hurts. Chest pains. My wife seems to be worse off than I am. If you had it, what helped?
            I am sorry you and your bride are going through this virus. I did not read through all the post but pray for all that have or had it.

If by chance this helps........ you shot a freaking hammer toad with your bow last season!

Praying for you and your wife.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
              If by chance this helps........ you shot a freaking hammer toad with your bow last season!

Oh come on man!! he doesn't need the big head with a heachache and congestion...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Oh come on man!! he doesn't need the big head with a heachache and congestion...

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
                  Does going out into the hot sunshine help?
                  Yes. Applying tremendous ultraviolet or very powerful light definitely helps. Make sure to bring it inside your body, through the skin or in some other way.

Also, if you want to knock it out in a minute, use a disinfectant, like bleach. Make sure to inject some. You know, to clean it.

Also, update your will.

Comment

Governor Greg Abbott today announced that the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) is distributing 13 additional cases of the antiviral drug remdesivir to eight hospitals across the East Texas region.

If you get it make sure to go to one of these hospitals in East Tx.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      https://www.ktre.com/2020/06/23/dshs...xas-hospitals/

If you get it make sure to go to one of these hospitals in East Tx.
                      How is your son coming through it?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        I have thought about it but until I can be assured I won't be part of this Contact tracing experiment I want no part of it.
                        Contact tracing isn't an experiment. It's been done as a part of disease control for a long time. It was much more common when tuberculosis was a bigger deal.

Just because you test positive for antibodies you are really of no interest to a contact tracer.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                          I was drinking 6-8 oz morning and evening with my 50mg zinc pill.
                          Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            How is your son coming through it?
                            Fever and body aches are pretty much gone . The coughing and fatigue is what he is dealing with now. Mostly the cough. His girlfriend also has it and has zero symptoms. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Fever and body aches are pretty much gone . The coughing and fatigue is what he is dealing with now. Mostly the cough. His girlfriend also has it and has zero symptoms. Crazy.
                              The cough and fatigue stuck around for me for about a month after I tested negative, and my kidneys hurt for about as long. Glad to hear your son is healing up well! It really is wild how it affects people so differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Just a test, tying to be the one that comes up with a cure......ha

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X