Oilfield guys... y’all hangin in there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    A little flat but still peddling bits and tools here in South Texas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Peddle those tools my man!

Proud to be a partner with your company these days, looking forward to working together more in the future -- let me know next time you're in Houston, lunch on me

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post

Proud to be a partner with your company these days, looking forward to working together more in the future -- let me know next time you're in Houston, lunch on me
      Will do! Ill be there tomorrow, but already have lunch plans. But, I'm always up for lunch!
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Will do! Ill be there tomorrow, but already have lunch plans. But, I'm always up for lunch!

Heck, we could make it a mini-gathering!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Heck, we could make it a mini-gathering!!

Not a terrible idea at all!

Comment

We’re already having rigs lay down that we were building float equipment for. Hoping this doesn’t last long. Guess we will see.

Comment

Coming to a screeching halt in the Permian. Completions crews going to be dropping quick. Rigs will be right behind them when contracts and notice obligations are made.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                We’re already having rigs lay down that we were building float equipment for. Hoping this doesn’t last long. Guess we will see.
                Get ready for the long haul, this is gonna be a 12-24 month downturn. A lot of good people are about to be jobless.

Greed and gluttony has destroyed this once great industry.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  Get ready for the long haul, this is gonna be a 12-24 month downturn. A lot of good people are about to be jobless.

Greed and gluttony has destroyed this once great industry.
                  We will see.. I still have enough parts on order for the next 2-3 weeks or so but its for sure not looking good.. If it shuts off again this time like a few years ago I am getting out of the oil field..

Comment

We will see.. I still have enough parts on order for the next 2-3 weeks or so but its for sure not looking good.. If it shuts off again this time like a few years ago I am getting out of the oil field..
                    The bad part......dang near everything is tied to the oil field. Everyone will suffer, even the “low gas price idiots”.

Comment

Same here. 22 years in the patch, seen three downturuns with 2015-2018 being the worse for us offshore guys. We will have to see what this one's like. But if it's anything like the last one I guess I'm finally throwing in the towel and getting out.

Comment

The bad part......dang near everything is tied to the oil field. Everyone will suffer, even the “low gas price idiots”.

Comment

Guess it’s good my wife has a good job at least. Lol

Comment

We expect some smaller ones to slow but most of our main operators still have no plans of slowing due to this. Will see if that changes depending on how long it last or how low oil goes but a couple have told us slow downs will happen in their S Tx or Rockies work and Permian will go on as planned

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                              We expect some smaller ones to slow but most of our main operators still have no plans of slowing due to this. Will see if that changes depending on how long it last or how low oil goes but a couple have told us slow downs will happen in their S Tx or Rockies work and Permian will go on as planned
                              This is more along the lines of what I am hearing. To soon for anyone to know anything really but I’m trying to be optimistic

Comment

Man I sure want to get out as well, but oil and gas is all I’ve ever been in.

Comment

Working...
                                X