A year in the life of a farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
    Wow. That is incredible. True testament to what you guys are doing over there. Congrats on a beast of a deer.
    X2 yall have an excellent operation in place

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Comment

Just landed Austin for buddies 60 bday party. And your right. He did break kicker off lft G-2. Was scorable. Maybe little over inch. I couldn't see that in the woods at daylight or I would have passed....RIGHt!!!

Comment

Congrats Rusty. Well deserved buddy

Comment

Wow, another one. Great job.

Comment

Huge congrats on both bucks! You are doing amazing things with your land!

Comment

Unbelievable!! Congrats

Comment

Congrats on another monster. How much does a buck like that weigh?

Comment

These bucks are fooling me because I'm comparing them to deer on brush country ranch. Their bodies are bigger and their overall frame and mass is much bigger. Lopsided weighed 245 lbs. I have underscored on the hoof all these big bucks for the last two years. Of course I don't have a lot of experience scoring bucks like this

Comment

Following this awesome thread. You make sound easy!

Comment

Wow!!! Beautiful Rusty and congrats....

Comment

Congrats, Awesome deer sir.

Comment

Wow! What an incredible pair of bucks that y'all have killed. Sure hope the huge 8 hits the dirt. Would love to see pics of someone holding him.

Comment

Originally posted by LHPanther View Post
                              Wow! What an incredible pair of bucks that y'all have killed. Sure hope the huge 8 hits the dirt. Would love to see pics of someone holding him.

I agree! I hope this isn't the end of this thread! Keep it going please!

Comment

That 10pt frame is beyond imagination! Just a dream deer! I had that 8pt at 162 until you killed that one. Now I know I CLEARLY underscored that 8pt. Im going to look at him again.

Comment

Working...
                                X