Looking for AR-15 billet upper to match lower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for AR-15 billet upper to match lower

I won a billet AR-15 lower in a drawing. It is from Royal Arms, this one is it:

Machined from a Solid Billet of Aluminum of a special grade aircraft aluminum alloy. Custom in every respect...

Royal does not make uppers though. I know I could put whatever on it, but am not real familiar with the different brands and styles of billet uppers, and would like to put something on there that would be a fairly close match as far as style/quality. Looking for a good tight fit between upper and lower.

So for you AR type gurus, give me some suggestions as to some billet uppers you think would be a good match for it.

The rifle is going to be a 16" Grendel when fully built.

Sell it and buy a matched set. You will be guaranteed that they mate perfectly. Just my two sense.

Comment

ive got a gen1 spikes tactical billet upper, aint cheap but send a PM if interested

Comment

That might be a good idea on selling it and buying a matched set.

Comment

Sell it. Buy this instead. You can order a matching lower from them. https://www.larue.com/products/larue...-15-upper-kit/

Comment

Originally posted by lightacres View Post
            Sell it and buy a matched set. You will be guaranteed that they mate perfectly. Just my two sense.

X2

Comment

Seekins billet

Comment

Working...
              X