Grandpa’s Worms Youth fishing tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grandpa’s Worms Youth fishing tourney

We have started our own bait company. Been raising my own Nightcrawlers for 3 months now. Will be up to saleing capacity soon.

Looking to sponsor a youth fishing tournament somewhere in Central or East Texas for 10-15 kidos with a couple of family members to join. Mom and dad or siblings. Thinking under the age of 12 or so.

We will be supplying the bait for the tourney. They will have to bring their own poles.
    Looking for ideas for the best and biggest perch/bluegill lakes to sponsor it at.

I have heard Houston county lake has some monster red ears. Up to 1.5 lbs. can anyone confirm that or recommend a another one lake. Fork maybe.

Thinking 1st-3rd place will get a nice lightweight fishing pole/rig with a bag and some baits. Maybe alittle money and bragging rights.

Also looking for advice for good catfishing tourneys to take a truck load of worms to and sale , maybe give away and get some exposure.

Any ideas/advice or volunteers would be greatly appreciated.

Grandpa’s Worm Company
    Ft Worth, Texas
    EST 2018.
    817-929-3983.
    “Grandpa, will you take me fishing?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great idea,. Make sure an do it on the free fishing weekend. Might pick up more people if they don't have to buy licenses

Comment

For some reason your post made me think of this old fishing song.

Fishing Blues by Taj Mahal.

Taj Mahal - Fishing Blues 1993 - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
        Great idea,. Make sure an do it on the free fishing weekend. Might pick up more people if they don't have to buy licenses

I like it

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
          For some reason your post made me think of this old fishing song.

Fishing Blues by Taj Mahal.

Taj Mahal - Fishing Blues 1993 - YouTube

I can dig it. Theme song acquired my friend. Thanks for the direction.

Comment

Working...
          X