Vanilla and Evercalm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanilla and Evercalm

Tried the vanilla this weekend, as well as evercalm. Sprayed everything down with vanilla including my pop-up, release and bow sling, boots too. When I got to my parking spot I would coat the edges and bottoms of my boots with a layer of evercalm, as well as my pop-up window openings. Skittish east Texas Deer couldn’t even tell I was there. Multiple mature shooters in range throughout the weekend and never got busted bc of scent. Had three deer within 5 yards of my pop-up including an old doe, which usually I cannot get a deer to even come into a set-up with a pip-up blind. Anyways, take this as you wish but it’s a success from me[emoji106][emoji2533][emoji106][emoji2533]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the field review! glad it worked I got vanilla and a new Evercalm stick. guess i'll give it a try!

Comment

I have not tried the Vanilla, but I am a TRUE Believer in the Evercalm. I have had numerous deer dead downwind of me and never been busted..

Comment

Did you smear a little sheepsblood too?

Comment

Did you trickle pea gravel on your walk in?

Comment

Does anyone know if Academy carries Evercalm? Last time I bought it online.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              Yes... Tyler Academy does. I assume the rest do as well.

Comment

Which one of the multiple mature shooters did you shoot?

Comment

Cow patty works best for me. Pick some up and put it by your stand, step in it, wipe alittle on ya pants. Works better than anything else I have used. The fresher the better

Comment

Every academy I’ve been to around here has it!

Comment

Vanilla and Evercalm

Originally posted by Regular7 View Post
                      Which one of the multiple mature shooters did you shoot?

None because I didn’t see this one.
                      Check the next post for pics of deer I saw this weekend.

Comment

Mine does in port Arthur.

Comment

Glad you gave it a try, been working for me for a long time.
                          Sitting on the ground this weekend I had a doe nearly get close enough to touch.
                          And I saw 4 of the best bucks I've seen on my place in 30 years. All of them were down wind of me on multiple occasions.

Comment

Shooter 1 I speak of. 10 point, saw him Saturday morning, and Sunday morning.

Comment

Shooter number two, roughly 15-16 inches wide, not much for brow times, cool deer but not something I’d shoot.

Shooter number 3 I don’t have a picture of, he’s a 15 inch wide 8 point, came in the area pushing does. Haven’t seen him on camera!

Comment

Working...
                              X