Well,i wanted to go for the bills......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well,i wanted to go for the bills......

But I didn't realize they were doing the stay in the locker room for the national anthem crap. I've only seen a little football here in there this year, and apparently they've been doing that all year and I didn't know it. Well I guess I'm a Kansas City fan now LOL

Wasn’t for either, now I hate the Bills.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      Wasn’t for either, now I hate the Bills.
      This for me

Comment

What's a Bills?

Comment

People watch that ****?

Comment

They stayed in the locker room, well I didn’t watch the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This made 41 years in this ball of dirt that I’ve never watched a complete football game. Lol

If everyone that reeeaaallllyyyy gave a &$&% about the situation did the same. They would all sing it to make payroll. But it ain’t that important to us... and we MUST be entertained. Lol

Comment

Go Chiefs

Comment

Not impressed with the Bills sportsmanship at all in the last few minutes of the game. They were getting their arse handed to them and the thug life just had to come out when they knew the writing was on the wall. Even had their do-nothing yet QB join in and start the melee.

What happened to losing gracefully????

Not sure why i even watched to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                    This made 41 years in this ball of dirt that I’ve never watched a complete football game. Lol

If everyone that reeeaaallllyyyy gave a &$&% about the situation did the same. They would all sing it to make payroll. But it ain’t that important to us... and we MUST be entertained. Lol
                    This is a good point, I was annoyed, but not outraged. I have never watched a huge amount of football but watch a game here and there. I will probably keep watching occasionally too. I do like to be entertained LOL.

Good thing was I switched sides before the game started and switched to the winner. Bad thing is i think they are going to whip the Bucs in a couple of weeks and I would like to see Brady win

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                      But I didn't realize they were doing the stay in the locker room for the national anthem crap. I've only seen a little football here in there this year, and apparently they've been doing that all year and I didn't know it. Well I guess I'm a Kansas City fan now LOL
                      Teams always stayed in the locker rooms b4 9/11.

I would rather them stay in the locker room vs. publicly disrespecting the flag and those who died for what it stands for.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                        Teams always stayed in the locker rooms b4 9/11.

I would rather them stay in the locker room vs. publicly disrespecting the flag and those who died for what it stands for.
                        I didn't know that, but I am a casual football watcher. I just noticed this time because as the Anthem was being played the cameras kept panning on the Chiefs, but didn't show the Bills. I think all the other games i watched this year footage started at kickoff, so the Anthem stuff never came up before for me this year

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
                          Not impressed with the Bills sportsmanship at all in the last few minutes of the game. They were getting their arse handed to them and the thug life just had to come out when they knew the writing was on the wall. Even had their do-nothing yet QB join in and start the melee.

What happened to losing gracefully????

Not sure why i even watched to begin with.
                          You mean the player that tackled Allen after the whistle...which i belive was the same LB the punched the Bills LT in the first quarter but the refs didnt see it... Even romo pointed it out..

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

i really thought the Bills would win! Looks like another Brady win....

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                              You mean the player that tackled Allen after the whistle...which i belive was the same LB the punched the Bills LT in the first quarter but the refs didnt see it... Even romo pointed it out..

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                              Allen going down looked worse than it was. They reviewed the play and handed out something like 5 personal fouls and the tackle was not one of them. No flag for the hit during the play or after replay.
                              Watching it live I thought it might be roughing the passer, but from a different angle Allen just kinda fell down it looked like to me. Hi throwing the ball in the Guys face is what got that party started and I don’t blame the Chiefs player one but for being POed about that

Comment

Working...
                              X