Cool old video, ok not so old video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool old video, ok not so old video

Video from the days before Mathews, releases, Rage broadheads and the other BS. People actually kills deer without all that stuff. I am guessing they canoed their way to the spot where they set up. Yes, they used a decoy and cents. I have never used a decoy, tried some cents a few times.

Facebook Watch is the place to enjoy videos and shows together. Find the latest trending videos, discover original shows and checkout what's going on with your favorite creators.

Can't see it without Farcebook. Would like to watch if it's posted somewhere else.

Comment

I've used cents a few times myself, usually for a coke here and there... never for hunting.

Comment

A crying shame that we are having a coin shortage right now. Probably won't be able to use cents much longer

Comment

You reckon this was before the Diamond Carbon Cure and all that bs as well ?

Comment

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
            Can't see it without Farcebook. Would like to watch if it's posted somewhere else.
            Sorry, did not realize it was a facebook video. I went back and tried to find it on youtube, it did not come up on my search.
            Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 01-24-2021, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X