New Plasma Cutter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Plasma Cutter

Upgraded from a el cheapo Biltek Cut-50D cutter to this Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 58. Can't wait to try it out. Going to look at an inexpensive CNC table next. Anyone have/use this machine?
    Attached Files

What are your impressions after one year of using it? Worth the cash?

Comment

That titanium machine in the background is what I have and I love it. Couldn't imagine how good that cutmaster cuts.

I know, old thread.

Give us an update OP.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Those are all I run at SHSU. Cheaper parts and easy parts to get. They stand up to novice workers.

Comment

It works great for what I am using it for. I bet it will do the job and really heavy stuff too. I just don't have enough room yet to get some bigger stuff to work on.

Comment

The titanium welder works great too. I just can't weld worth a darn LOL

Comment

My wife bought me a Primeweld 50DP so far I have been extremely pleased with it’s performance. Had a chance to build a few signs out of 16 gauge metal.
              [ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L9vXoxHlp0Y&t=4s"]Plasma Cutting with Vinyl Stencils - YouTube[/ame]
              Last edited by coachwhip; 02-03-2022, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Looks good coachwhip. Where did you get the vinyl cutter? I am sure there are a ton on Amazon haven't looked yet.

Comment

Thanks I bought it second hand from a friend.

Comment

Working...
                  X