Houston Rodeo Canceled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston Rodeo Canceled

I searched but didn’t see anything posted. Curious, how do the refunds work for everyone that purchased tickets secondhand?

I think you can only get back face value.

What is wrong with people...... this is not a big deal.

50,858 have the virus. 11% of those are serious.
    66,993 have recovered.
    4,386 have died.

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
      I think you can only get back face value.

What is wrong with people...... this is not a big deal.

How would they even get that, show up to the ticket counter and get a refund in person? Figure Ticketmaster and all the other major sellers will refund the original purchasers via their original payment method.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
        How would they even get that, show up to the ticket counter and get a refund in person? Figure Ticketmaster and all the other major sellers will refund the original purchasers via their original payment method.
        that how some have done it in the past.

Comment

What about the livestock show and the thousands of dollars spent on animals and feed?

Comment

Is it canceled only for spectators or is the whole thing cancelled?

Comment

I had not seen it was cancelled. The wife and I were judges this past Sunday (5th year) and always enjoy the AG Science projects that the kids present.
              This is the latest map of the virus. I understand what folks are saying about the virus and I guess it don't really matter unless you are one of the folks that has died from it......just saying!

Comment

I just heard that a press conference later today to discuss the possibility of closing it 11 days early.

Are y’all saying that it’s already official?

Comment

Are they closing the livestock show too? Lots of kids have been raising animals all year to sell. If the Rodeo isn’t bringing in money then they can’t give out scholarships

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    I just heard that a press conference later today to discuss the possibility of closing it 11 days early.

I heard on the radio, that it will be closing, and the press conference is to announce it.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

The remainder of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo was canceled Wednesday as officials in both Houston and Harris County declare a health emergency.

Comment

Canceled.

Comment

Press conference starting at noon with mayor and people from the HLS&R.

Comment

Hope everyone saved their receipts from Cavender's

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                              What about the livestock show and the thousands of dollars spent on animals and feed?
                              Houston’s rodeo generated $227 million in total economic impact in 2019 and supported nearly 3,700 direct jobs.

Yep just screw those people.

Comment

Working...
                              X