Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AZ to East Texas every year. 17 hours

Comment

Anchorage to Prudehoe bay, then back down to Homer, Alaska. First leg is around 30 hrs.

Comment

Colorado for me too

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Martin View Post
          Anchorage to Prudehoe bay, then back down to Homer, Alaska. First leg is around 30 hrs.
          WHOA!!!! ding ding...we have a winner!! Ive driven that stretch but not straight through for sure, lots of miles....so wild.

Comment

Orange to Fairbanks Ak. 12 to 14 hours per day, 8.5 days. Slept nites in rv, spent 9 weeks in AK.

Comment

6 hrs tops.

Comment

Waco to BC once... Waco to Alberta once... Waco to Colorado too many times to count.. Waco to Montana twice.. Waco to Idaho once..

Comment

San Antonio to Denver and Denver to San Antonio twice. San Antonio to Jacksonville and then same trip back a couple of days later.

Comment

Houston to NW Colorado on an elk hunt.

Houston to Los Angeles with stops only to use the restroom and get gas. Had to surprise Grandma for Christmas one year. Top off of the Vette flying low.

Comment

I made a solo run of 26 hours from DFW to Michigan's Upper Penninsula to hunt. About killed me and my back and swore I'd never do that again without help driving or stopping.

Comment

Me and fellow tbher Navasot drive strait through to crofton, nebraska to turkey hunt every year. Close to a twenty hour trip from my front door. We missed the hunt this year though. I know we were both bummed about it.

Comment

We "attempted" to drive straight through to Colorado last year....until we had a couple of mishaps!

I do, however, drive 8 hrs to Kansas every year to hunt several times throughout the year!

Comment

6 hours non stop for me to Big Bend country is the farthest I have driven to hunt.

Comment

7 hrs houston to comstock texas

Comment

Will be from midland Tx to manhattan Ks sept 15th this year. 720mi or better

Comment

Working...
                                X