Whats the fartherest you have You Driven straight through To Go Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
    Drove all night to Colorado, jumped out of the truck and started chasing elk. My brother got altitude sickness immediately after we climbed a mountain.
    Your brother got AS the first day? ouch!!

Comment

Huntin'-we go to northeast Nebraska every year..bout 14 hrs. Went fishin' this year though. Me and a buddy drove straight thru from Clifton to Sioux Narrows, Ontario, Canada. Goofed off a bit on the way up..bought groceries etc. but made it home in 24hrs.

Comment

16 hours to Taylor Park, CO.

Comment

I drove straight from Houston to Dallas, turned around and drove to houston, turned around and drove to Dequincy, LA and then turned around and drove to Dhanis. I don't remember the miles but it was more then I'd normally want to do

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
            I drove straight from Houston to Dallas, turned around and drove to houston, turned around and drove to Dequincy, LA and then turned around and drove to Dhanis. I don't remember the miles but it was more then I'd normally want to do
            Wow

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
              Drove all night to Colorado, jumped out of the truck and started chasing elk. My brother got altitude sickness immediately after we climbed a mountain.
              Which is why we go up 2-3 days before season opens.. Gives us a chance to scout and acclimate. Bet that was a rough trip for your buddy.

Comment

16 hours to north Kansas.

Comment

Not hunting but drove 25hrs straight through to MI with both kids in the car I vowed never again lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Which is why we go up 2-3 days before season opens.. Gives us a chance to scout and acclimate. Bet that was a rough trip for your buddy.
                    Exactly! I bet that was a real rough trip, at least for a day or two!

Comment

13 hrs from Allen, tx to Zapata tx, man it's way down there!

Comment

Hunted a 24 hour predator hunting contest then drove 6 hours home wasn't smart and won't do it again

Comment

I drove straight thru from Angel Fire, NM (ski trip) to Lake Jackson, TX , the day after this last Chrstmas. Had to deal with ice and frozen roads, from the NM/TX state line, to 60 miles south of Odessa........20 hours........never again!!

Comment

8 hoursish

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                              I drove straight thru from Angel Fire, NM (ski trip) to Lake Jackson, TX , the day after this last Chrstmas. Had to deal with ice and frozen roads, from the NM/TX state line, to 60 miles south of Odessa........20 hours........never again!!

haha.....so you had hands gripped tight on the wheel? Lived in Alaska and Montana for over 25 years...slick ice roads are never fun.....never.

Comment

8.5 hrs to Del Rio, TX

Comment

Working...
                                X