Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma football player bar beatdown...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    I see some things not mentioned. The OU dude never threw a punch in the video. It was turtle neck that pushed the guy. Also the brother grabbed him from behind in a wrestling hold. They weren't squared off at all.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Spoken like a true O U fan

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

Ha! And to point out it wasn’t “squared off”..perfect!

Comment

I do love a happy ending!

Comment

I see some things not mentioned. The OU dude never threw a punch in the video. It was turtle neck that pushed the guy. Also the brother grabbed him from behind in a wrestling hold. They weren't squared off at all.

Who gives a ****? Run your mouth and put your hands on a grown man, you best be ready for what ought to happen next.

Comment

Originally posted by Slabby View Post
            Who gives a ****? Run your mouth and put your hands on a grown man, you best be ready for what ought to happen next.
            That is just the thing. . .he is only a half-grown man--and still beat him like a running mule.

Comment

I'm for it

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                It has nothing to do with where it was or who they play football for.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                  Ha! And to point out it wasn’t “squared off”..perfect!
                  Cheap shots are cheap shots. From behind is even worse.

Boomer....

Comment

Originally posted by burntorange bowhunter View Post
                    cheap shots are cheap shots. From behind is even worse.

Boomer....

Sent from my sm-g973u using tapatalk
                    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

I really enjoyed this. I don’t like bullies. I played college football and am very large, I NEVER started and rarely participated in fights for this reason. Guys were arrogant buttheads, turtleneck really got a beat down, made me kinda nauseous.

Comment

Boomer....

I don’t know anything that can’t be seen in the video. But the guy in the condom neck put his hands on one ol boy, and appeared to be trying to make it 2 on one against the other one.

Either way, he should have expected something, that’s the way bar fights go.

You’re right about the location not mattering, and I am glad no one was hurt worse. Could have, and likely would have been worse with more room to work for guys with some training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Boomer....

What was cheap? Turtle neck was grabbing the little man that was man handling ou guy...So his buddy took care of business...
                          Justice served.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn’t plan your mission properly.

Comment

Brown came out and said that their was an altercation before the video started. That is how the bloody nose came about apparently. He goes to get his brother and then it is two on two. One would think there are witnesses that saw the altercation before the video. Who knows?!?!?!? All I know is they put a butt whooping on the bigger guys.

Comment

I left a few bars with a bleeding face and bloody knuckles when I was young and stupid.
                              The comment early about going hard and fast and not quitting till you're pulled out has always been the best way to survive. Especially for a smaller guy.

I guess it's a part of the human experience but **** the deviated septum and arthritic knuckles and hands aren't worth the training and abuse I gave them.

That said back then it wasn't such a litigious country and I was never arrested although I spent time in the back of a patrol car or two.

Today the cost can be much more than medical expenses. The lawyers will make money and someone may end up with a criminal record over this.
                              So not worth it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                                I left a few bars with a bleeding face and bloody knuckles when I was young and stupid.
                                The comment early about going hard and fast and not quitting till you're pulled out has always been the best way to survive. Especially for a smaller guy.

I guess it's a part of the human experience but **** the deviated septum and arthritic knuckles and hands aren't worth the training and abuse I gave them.

That said back then it wasn't such a litigious country and I was never arrested although I spent time in the back of a patrol car or two.

Today the cost can be much more than medical expenses. The lawyers will make money and someone may end up with a criminal record over this.
                                So not worth it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

It’s better that bar fights are less and less a thing among younger guys, but it was sure a good education when it could be done right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X