Had I known...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had I known...

When the covid pandemic took off. I should have been in the mask making business.

Now with these freeze. I wish I was in the generator sales and install business.

Any others you guys can think of from years past?

Toilet paper

Comment

I was in the honest politician business once but I lost my azz because there’s no demand for them........

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

Ammo several times over the last decade, bottled water and of course cryptocurrency.

Comment

I knew a guy who bought a whole pallet of long-handled Plumb framing hammers in the early 80's for pretty cheap (weird opportunity that he jumped on). He sold them over a period of about a year or so on ebay in '05 or '06 for about a 600% return.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              I was in the honest politician business once but I lost my azz because there’s no demand for them........
              X2 Drycreek3189!

Hey Big Lee, how about CB radios? In 1974 mostly only truckers had them but by 1975 EVERYBODY had one. May be wrong about those years, but they are in the ballpark.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                X2 Drycreek3189!

Hey Big Lee, how about CB radios? In 1974 mostly only truckers had them but by 1975 EVERYBODY had one. May be wrong about those years, but they are in the ballpark.
                Yep, I remember when it was dang near impossible to get a speeding ticket on the interstate, (although I managed one), because errrybody had a cb radio !

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                  X2 Drycreek3189!

Every truck had one hanging under the dash in front of the middle seat. Back when trucks still had middle seats and bench seats for that matter. Lol

Comment

bitcoin. i heard about it pretty early on when those stupid things were like $5 a piece. I thought it was a scam then and i still think it's a scam now, but dammit i wish i'd gotten in on it.

Comment

Ammo or gun manufacturing.

Comment

Working...
                      X