X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mercy dern

Comment

Originally posted by Apodz View Post
      Spook Spann posted just a little bit ago about this deer. Said he hunted him a lot and that the land owner next door did everything he could to keep him from killing him. Drove around all over the place during prime hours, and at night. He does mention the deer having died of a miserable suffering death but doesn’t say what happened.

Don’t kill the messenger that’s just his words. Who knows
      Interesting. I haven't thought about Spook in a long time, he sure has some haters

Would like to hear how the deer died.

Comment

Originally posted by Apodz View Post
        Spook Spann posted just a little bit ago about this deer. Said he hunted him a lot and that the land owner next door did everything he could to keep him from killing him. Drove around all over the place during prime hours, and at night. He does mention the deer having died of a miserable suffering death but doesn’t say what happened.

Don’t kill the messenger that’s just his words. Who knows
        Didn't Spook get in trouble for poaching before?

Could have been any number of things that ended his life. Sick, rutted down and killed by coyotes, poacher, legally shot but wounded and made it to where he was found and on and on and on

At least the guy has closure
        I have had a few (no where close to that one) around here that were dang good and they vanish, never to be seen again and leave me wondering

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
          Where did you read that. It's not like that deer was tied up on a rope where he could walk and kill being a Wild Deer. Head light kill maybe.??????
          It was on a hunting group on the book of faces if I remember correctly. There were a few guys from that area the deer was from that were posting about it and sharing pictures they had of the deer on game cam or driving by from the road. They all seemed to be in agreeance that the deer was shot in order to prevent anymore requests to hunt it.

Comment

The mass at the base! Wow

Comment

Working...
            X