No announcement yet.

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moved some profits from my Penny trades to PSTH and CCIV last week. Hoping some deals come through soon and they take off

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
      Moved some profits from my Penny trades to PSTH and CCIV last week. Hoping some deals come through soon and they take off
      Let things stay silent a couple of days so CCIV can come down some.

No market tank yet...SPY puts didn't do to well today. If markets rally after Biden is uneventfully sworn in they'll be really down.

Comment

I’m in on CCIV, but bought in higher than I wanted.

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

No market tank yet...SPY puts didn't do to well today. If markets rally after Biden is uneventfully sworn in they'll be really down.

Comment

If it goes back under $15 I’ll grab more!

Comment

I wanted to grab CCIV, until it had that big day

Comment

My unprofessional take on SPAC plays.

Buy a lot of good quality ones long before they're in talks to merge. The closer to $10 the less the risk. They should all eventually merge and pop to $12-20. I'd sell on the rumor if it breaks over $14 or on the DA news spike.

Ones I'm in and waiting on. No agreements and not in talks with anyone yet. The ones trading between $11-13 are run by high profile like GSAH (Goldman Sacks) so they most likely won't come down as the future deal "should" be good.
              APSG
              AACQ
              AVAN
              CCX
              CRHC
              FUSE
              GOAC
              GSAH
              HIGA
              MAAC
              SPNV
              XPOA

Plays I'm holing with rumors and/or already in talks for agreement.
              ZNTE - Just ran today. Rumors in talks with Joy Aero
              BTAQ
              NPA - Flying cars or something stupid
              ACEV - Semiconductors

I'd like to be in CCIV but it ran up without me. This is why I try to get in early and wait.

Comment

I’m wondering if domestic producers are actually the best way to ride higher oil prices, given the likely regulatory hurdles they’ll face in the future. Not sure if higher prices translates into higher earnings, unless there’s a ton of production capped and waiting to come on board. Getting crushed today, but at least precious metals are holding steady.

Comment

Glen, I think it was you that recommended GME a few weeks back. I got in at $16 and
                  Sold a few shares earlier this week to get back my initial investment. Thanks for the recommendation on that!
                  GME to the moon!

Comment

I’m currently just running market index funds. Very few managed funds ever beat them on the long term, and the fees are basically nothing.
                    As young as I am, I am not very risk averse. I have lots of years to ride the rise after whatever dips may be coming. We will slowly be transitioning towards lower risk investments as we get closer to retirement age.

As soon as we are able to make investments above and beyond our 401k limits, we will be looking towards rental properties to try and retire before 401K withdrawal age limit.

Comment

Don’t forget IRA accounts and covert to Roth.

We also invert in index funds and take fliers on stocks here and there. But, that is gambling and understand that all can be lost.

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                      I’m currently just running market index funds. Very few managed funds ever beat them on the long term, and the fees are basically nothing.
                      As young as I am, I am not very risk averse. I have lots of years to ride the rise after whatever dips may be coming. We will slowly be transitioning towards lower risk investments as we get closer to retirement age.

As soon as we are able to make investments above and beyond our 401k limits, we will be looking towards rental properties to try and retire before 401K withdrawal age limit.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                        Don’t forget IRA accounts and covert to Roth.

We also invert in index funds and take fliers on stocks here and there. But, that is gambling and understand that all can be lost.
                        Ya, we have all of our retirement contributions in Roth accounts. I just use 401 as a ubiquitous term for my company match program. I didn’t have them in Roth for several years, so there is a decent portion in pre-tax contributions mixed in.

Comment

SPCE - This should rocket up to 100 over the next couple years (pun intended). That's my price target but keep in mind I'm a trader and always lose when going long.

Short term I think AVGR at 50 cents should pop close to 80 cents. And SXTC at 47 cents looks good to 60 cents.

But these markets are so unpredictable. Could tank at any time. Or more bankrupt stocks could go up 500% LOL
                          Wish I had held AVGR It popped to 2.11 over the weekend. 680% would have been nice.

Comment

CCIV !!!!!

I didn't get in

Comment

Keep it rolling CCIV!

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                              CCIV !!!!!

I didn't get in

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                                Keep it rolling CCIV!
                                Just need the merger to be announced and it’ll take off even more.

I missed my entry point on FUSE

Comment

Working...
                                X