4th of July beach traffic closed in Port A, Corpus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th of July beach traffic closed in Port A, Corpus

CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – In order to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Nueces County and the City of Corpus Christi will temporarily restrict vehicular access to Bay and Gulf Beaches within Nueces County during the July 4th holiday weekend. The...

No bueno

Comment

Have a protest at the beach, burn down some mesquite and hydrate with some adult beverages.

Comment

But protesting is allowed.

Comment

You can still fish. Just have to walk in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The liberals, have definitely moved into the area and taken over. Very sad, what has become of the area I grew up in.

Comment

Thats because the Rona virus is only transported if you drive your car onto the beach. Walking from your car to the beach, no chance of getting the Rona.

Comment

With these other beaches closing Galveston is going to be crazy this weekend. I don’t believe they’ve shut anything down yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is plain stupid. I held back during the first wave of shutting down our entry to beaches but won't this time. I called Judge Canales office and nicely let them know how dam stupid this is. If we bombard her office with calls and pledges to defeat her upon re-election, maybe she'll reconsider. I am tired of this govenment overreach and if you agree, please make your opinion known.
                  Judge Canales
                  361 888 0444

Comment

Makes no sense. I already had plans to take the camper down for a month starting today. Headed anyways and will make the best of it. Only good thing is it’s a short walk across the boardwalk at the camp grounds lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

More stupidity

Comment

I thought if it was outside it was okay?
                        That's what we were told about the protests, riots & looting.
                        If it's not abundantly clear at this point that this is political I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Or, you can email at
                          Maggie.turner@nuecesco.com

Please make sure to add something about her next campaign. This is one small step towards ending/limiting government overreach. Some Chinese guy once said "a long journey begins with the first step". Before cars, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by TA_Fab View Post
                            With these other beaches closing Galveston is going to be crazy this weekend. I don’t believe they’ve shut anything down yet.
                            I was thinking the same thing. I'm headed down Friday just for the day, I hope it doesn't get too packed till Saturday.

I almost never watch the news because I think 98% of it's a lie anyways and reporting is done in a manner that boost ratings versus what's reality. I heard this morning the Kemah Police Department shut down cause someone got exposed.

Comment

Another email I found:
                              Monica.perez1@nuecesco.com

I see a lot here complain about government overreach and this is a start to fight back.

Comment

Working...
                              X