Florida Glades looking for a few good men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida Glades looking for a few good men

Florida’s water agency are looking for 25 civic minded people to hunt pythons in the Everglades, bonus’s for any snake over 4’ long or nest sitting females, all you have to do is wade the swamps, fight the mosquitos , Palms, and alligators, the pay is great!!! 8.10 per hour, who’s in ??
    Last edited by vanmedic; 09-23-2019, 10:35 AM.

LMAO! 8.15 an hour to dodge snake and alligator bites and get bit up my mosquito's! Somebody jump on this hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
      LMAO! 8.15 an hour to dodge snake and alligator bites and get bit up my mosquito's! Somebody jump on this hahaha
      I had to edit , I was wrong it was 8.10 hr, Lol

Comment

Lol...

If I remember right one of the guys I followed doing this was getting paid 25$ a foot for them plus bonus's on snakes over X feet long.

Then again they brought in something like 5-10x's the snakes FPWD initally expected so I guess that is why the pay has absolutely plummeted

Comment

If your gonna get in the boat for $8.15 an hour might as well do it for $8.10!

Comment

I’d be all over it if I lived there!
            Me and a buddy went with a guy from there last May. We only ended up catching 4 that were between 6-8’. He’s been sending pics from this August and Sept and he’s catching 5-10 a night!
            We’re going back again next year but about this time of year.

Comment

Week vacation coming up.

Comment

Can I hunt with that little gal from Guardians of the Glades??

I proby still wouldn't do it..

Comment

Pay to go hunt snakes in the Everglades? HECK YEAH!!

Get paid to go hunt snakes in the Everglades? HECK NO THAT AIN'T ENOUGH CASH!!!

Comment

Gonna have to let my crazy grandpa know about this. He lived down there for 10 years when he was a miami vice guy. He would jump all over the opportunity to get paid to do what he likes, catching snakes.

Comment

Shooooot.

Air boat, semi automatic 22 and some cold beer??

That's a good time!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X