6.5 Grendel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.5 Grendel

My son is in the market for a 6.5 Grendel. I don’t know much about AR’s. Where’s a good place to look in DFW and what can he expect to pay?

Thanks in advance.

6.5 Grendel

I picked up a complete rifle minus lower for $279 through Primary Arms around Christmas then a $30 Anderson lower. It was my first grendel so I wanted to try the caliber before dropping a lot into it.

I just built a Larue grendel ultimate upper kit for a friend on an Aero Lower and total build minus rings and optic was right at 900 with three mags. I can’t speak highly enough for Larue and their equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by futureagg View Post
      I picked up a complete rifle minus lower for $279 through Primary Arms around Christmas then a $30 Anderson lower. It was my first grendel so I wanted to try the caliber before dropping a lot into it.

I just built a Larue grendel ultimate upper kit for a friend on an Aero Lower and total build minus rings and optic was right at 900 with three mags. I can’t speak highly enough for Larue and their equipment.

How, were did you find a Anderson lower for $30 or any lower for $30?

Comment

Build your own, best way to go.

God Bless
        Bish

Comment

I got mine from www.grendelhunter.com they have great uppers for great prices.

Comment

I’ve hunted with my buddies 6.5G and it did well on hogs. I’m waiting for the 6mm ARC to gain more momentum before I mod my AR15

Comment

Great little round. So far killed everything it’s been pointed at.

Comment

Great round. Highly recommend the LaRue. Right around 1k$.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                  How, were did you find a Anderson lower for $30 or any lower for $30?

Primary Arms in Houston runs them on sale periodically (have not seen them in a while).

Comment

hav to now what he wants to use it for

Comment

I built mine and recommend it. Get quality barrel and trigger. Otherwise you can check out Alexander Arms.

Comment

Have Larue make one for you for $792.00...
                        LaRue Tactical the Dead Center of Precision. Scope Mounts, Light Mounts, Uppers and Lowers all Made in the USA!

Larue lowers for $199.00
                        LaRue Tactical the Dead Center of Precision. Scope Mounts, Light Mounts, Uppers and Lowers all Made in the USA!

You'd be hard pressed to find or build a finer rifle for $991.00

Comment

Like my Grendel a lot. Hoping to get some more kills with it. have shot several hogs and 1 coyote with it at under 100 yards and did well.
                          Then this past february went down to a buddies lease and shot 2 javelina back to back at 300 yards and both DRT. Using Hornady Black ELD-M

Comment

My go to caliber for hill country game and the LaRue UU kit has been great. Out the door for about $1100 and fun to build. YouTube will get you there on how to do it.

MZ

Comment

Thanks for all the info!

Comment

Working...
                              X