Jeep Rubicon Snorkels = Dodge Flipped Up Mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeep Rubicon Snorkels = Dodge Flipped Up Mirrors

I see several of the $50K mall crawler jeeps in my travels back and forth to work and in our parking lot. All of them are always spotless. No way most of these Jeeps have ever left the pavement. I understand the " Better to have it and not need it,....."

Couple of them have chrome Hi-Lift jacks mounted to the hood and jerry can racks on the back. 100% boy scouts!

So that got me thinking. I'd like to put a set of wheelie bars and a drag chute on the back of my 2011 F150 4x4 SC with the 5.0 in it. Ya, I know what your thinking......but one day....there may be a chance. Thoughts?

Its a FASHION statement....

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post

So that got me thinking. I'd like to put a set of wheelie bars and a drag chute on the back of my 2011 F150 4x4 SC with the 5.0 in it. Ya, I know what your thinking......but one day....there may be a chance. Thoughts?

I say go for it! You paid for it, who are we to say what you do with it?

Comment

Got a 22yr old college student across the street who's dad bought her a 150K house so she would be 30 minutes closer to the U of H and recently bought her a Toyota with every accessory possible on it. Snorkel, lift kit, roof enclosed storage, etc.
        Her boy friend has 3 vehicles. A civic that has a turbo. A drift car, and a pocket rocket bike.
        I am in the wrong business......

Comment

If’n it makes you feel better about your bad self, go for it.

Far be it from me to complain about how someone spends their money.

Comment

Its all about trying to compensate if you know what I mean...............

-john

Comment

This "fad" is the same exact thing as the "rice rockets" in the early 2000's when fast and the furious came out. honda civics, preludes, mitsubishi lancers.... all of them with loud exhaust, body kits, and giant spoilers. seems to me at least.

Comment

if your factory standard air intake is underwater I don't think that a snorkel is going to help most of them out, just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                  If’n it makes you feel better about your bad self, go for it.

Far be it from me to complain about how someone spends their money.
                  I was asking for thoughts on the wheelie bars and drag chute

Comment

The jacks and Jerry cans and all that don’t really bother me so much as the stupid trend of naming the Jeep on the hood. It’s just dumb and smacks of #metoo.

Jeeps in general are pieces of crap so if someone wants to put more money into a **** by all means have at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                      The jacks and Jerry cans and all that don’t really bother me so much as the stupid trend of naming the Jeep on the hood. It’s just dumb and smacks of #metoo.

Jeeps in general are pieces of crap so if someone wants to put more money into a **** by all means have at it

I like how the filter allowed crap but not T-u-r-d

Comment

The idea that a Jeep cost 50K blows my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          I saw some in the mid-$60K range a couple years ago at a stealership....liked to have busted out laughing!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                            This too blows my mind. It's sad you're paying 50k for a vehicle that's nothing like it was designed to be. All the safety features and crap they have to cram in there just because those around you can't drive right. That's why I opt'd for an older model YJ versus a newer one.

Comment

Not enough time in the day for me to worry about what other people do.

Comment

Working...
                              X