X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cpr1979 View Post
    This is one that I’m looking at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I used this to run a hot wire inside my fence to keep my dogs from digging out. Going on three years and haven't had to touch it.

Comment

need a cow support sub forum here. I hate them.

Comment

Cows are getting bad in Webb county South Texas. We just put out protein and cottonseed last week and some of the guys I’ve cows in the pens. Could be a long expensive spring If we don’t get the cows off the place. We need rain bad!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
          Ok I did the same except two strands above hog panels. One at 6" above the other 12" above panels.

I have repaired replaced tightened about a dozen times in 2020. These pictures are from first feed run week ago. My pens are 64'x64'. Hot wire is what I'm gonna try next. Hope it effing works.

That’s crazy that they’re still getting through, once we did that we didn’t have much trouble, our gates also were 2” square tubing that was the same height as the barb wire, but we still weren’t having to fix the barb wire much

Comment

Dang - those are some determined cows.

Comment

Cows, goats, sheep. Hate em all.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well now that all the protein has been eaten the ****ed cows turned for the cotton and ate all of that too. Destroyed the fencing around pen as well. So I am going to repair pens and get rid of protein and just go cotton only on the pens with cow problems. I really wish I could beat the cows to death with a ball bat.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                  Well now that all the protein has been eaten the ****ed cows turned for the cotton and ate all of that too. Destroyed the fencing around pen as well. So I am going to repair pens and get rid of protein and just go cotton only on the pens with cow problems. I really wish I could beat the cows to death with a ball bat.
                  I hate cows!!! If I ever win the lottery I’m going to buy a ranch stock it with cows and shoot them all!!! Lol went to lease Sunday and they destroyed my pen drank all my water and bent my protein feeder. I hate cows!!!! Did you try the hot wire? If so how did it work? I need to do something before I go to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                    I hate cows!!! If I ever win the lottery I’m going to buy a ranch stock it with cows and shoot them all!!! Lol went to lease Sunday and they destroyed my pen drank all my water and bent my protein feeder. I hate cows!!!! Did you try the hot wire? If so how did it work? I need to do something before I go to jail.
                    Man I have not been able to make it down there. Hopefully in two weeks I will. At that time I will be stringing a hot wire. Stay tuned.....

Comment

I wish there was a way I could run 480 3 phase through that hot wire

Comment

This is what we built on Sunday. Hoping it works

Comment

Originally posted by cpr1979 View Post

This is what we built on Sunday. Hoping it works

Looks good

Comment

Have them busting through bar wire and hog wire pens. Just put up new wire and T posts every 8’ to see if that keeps them out. Ate about 300lbs of cotton seed snd a 1klbs of protein in one night. Think all 30 cows had there bellies full

Comment

Working...
                            X