No announcement yet.

Protein feeder build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good deal. I will drill the holes in before we put it out. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
      great looking build!

Are you trying to corner the market on tan Rtic coolers?

Haha they get used about once a year when we go up to Colorado. Found some deals I couldn’t pass up!

Comment

Got it out out this past weekend. No cows in the pasture now so we’re gonna get a pen put up before turkey season. Filled it with 1/2 corn 1/2 protein to start. Only about a 1/4 full to make sure everything works.

Comment

Looking good brother! Prob be eating ya out of house and home in no time! Meant to ask, what did your feed tube height (from the ground) end up being? After lots of back n forth, research, and head scratching, I put mine at 36”, and seems to be working well. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Man what a great job!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
              Looking good brother! Prob be eating ya out of house and home in no time! Meant to ask, what did your feed tube height (from the ground) end up being? After lots of back n forth, research, and head scratching, I put mine at 36”, and seems to be working well. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

I planned for 36” but forgot to account for the skids so they ended up 38”.

Comment

Looks awesome out in the field. Great job

Comment

Awesome work. I have several different protein feeders and the last one I did was 40 inches to the feed port and they all eat out of it just fine. Now we just need pictures of deer eating out of it. Great job.

Comment

Nicely done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice work, good looking feeder.

Comment

Working...
                      X