sand blaster for the house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sand blaster for the house

Whats a good sand blaster for use around the house for small projects? I bought one of the gravity fed small ones from Harbor freight and it does not work. I cant get it to pull the fine media from the container. I can stick the hose in the media from the top and it pulls. It will not pull from the bottom, no obstructions either. That said, what would be a good one for cleaning welding projects, auto body, arts & crafts. I have a 29 gallon/2hp air compressor from HF. Would one of the pressurized abrasive blaster be better?

I just bought the soda blaster and the media blaster from harbor I have not tried them yet. Hopefully they will work for furniture and small metal stuff.

Comment

Use a pressure pot type they work much better be sure it has a Deadman valve on it

Comment

ttt

Comment

Purchased the 110lb HF Pressurized Abrasive Blaster this morning, filled with black diamond fine media from TSC. It worked great and have no complaints, wished I would have got one sooner. Going to get some black beauty media tomorrow and see how it works.

Comment

Id like to get one myself for some light metal.

Comment

wish you were closer, I have about 10 bags I would give you. want to get it out of me way!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X