No announcement yet.

Got the Lyme decease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I hate this foe you. Not too many things I am scared of or worry about, but Lymes Disease is one of them.

Comment

if you google poison as medicine you'll see an interesting story of a gal who battled Lyme disease for 15 years and bee stings cured her

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
        if you google poison as medicine you'll see an interesting story of a gal who battled Lyme disease for 15 years and bee stings cured her
        I’ve often wondered about this regarding certain diseases as long as a person isn’t allergic. Could a mild scorpion sting contain the same poisons?

Years ago I had read about a stun gun being used to kill the poison in a wound caused by a brown recluse. Surgery on the wound had already been done two or three times and medicine administered. Wonder if DC voltage could kill disease effectively in a person’s bloodstream.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
          I do not recommend it. Had a tick last weekend. One week later I feel as if a truck run me over. I have had ticks all my life, first time they have effected me this way. Doc says after a few days of antibiotics I should start to feel better, till then yuck. If I do not, more aggressive treatments will be needed.

Anyone else been through this?
          My uncle probably had or has lyme disease. I say probably, because he had some serious medical conditions years ago, at one point a doctor diagnosed him with lyme disease. He went to a hospital for treatment, the doctor or doctors there, decided he did not have lyme disease, but they did not know what was wrong with him. He wound up in the hospital for something like six months or longer. It was a big mess. He wound up getting a serious staff infection while in the hospital. They had to cut out a large area of his chest and left collar bone, because of the infection. They had, had a tube in his chest, that caused the infection. I think the tube was in his chest to drain fluids. He was very sick and lost a lot of weight, came close to dying. After he got out of the hospital, he saw some other doctor, who told him, he most likely did have lyme disease. My uncle is pretty sure he has the disease, he says you don't want that stuff, it's bad stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X