Clear All

My new favorite nfl player

NFL Player Says He Would Rather Retire Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine
    BY SAMUEL ALLEGRI
    June 19, 2021 Updated: June 19, 2021
    FacebookTweetEmail
    1503 Shares
    314 Comments
    Buffalo Bills player Cole Beasley made clear his pro-freedom position to the NFL and NFLPA in regards to their new vaccine protocol, and said he would rather give up playing than get the COVID-19 shots.

“I will be outside doing what I do. I’ll be out in public. If you’re scared of me then steer clear, or get vaccinated,” the NFL player wrote on Twitter, “I may die of covid, but I’d rather die actually living.”

The 32-year-old wide receiver’s message comes as the league, which has been steadily losing viewership for the 9th consecutive year, has updated their vaccine protocols, which don’t say that vaccination is mandatory but order unvaccinated members to be tested daily for COVID-19, wear masks while in team facilities, and not talk to anyone outside of their traveling team while on the road.

“I have family members whose days are numbered. If they want to come see me and stay at my house then they are coming regardless of protocol. I don’t play for the money anymore. My family has been taken care of,” he declared publicly.

MOST READ
    NFL Player Says He Would Rather Retire Than Take COVID-19 Vaccine
    Florida’s ‘Cavalry’ Helps Secure the Border: ‘You’ve Got a Storm and We’re Coming to Help You’
    “Fine me if you want. My way of living and my values are more important to me than a dollar. I love my teammates and enjoy playing ball because all the outside bs goes out the window in these moments. I just want to win the Super Bowl and enjoy these relationships that will be created along the way.”

He went on to explain that he is focused on building his immunity by having a better diet and doing exercise to keep healthy.

“I’m not going to take meds for a leg that isn’t broken. I’d rather take my chances with Covid and build up my immunity that way. Eat better. Drink water. Exercise and do what I think is necessary to be a healthy individual. That is MY CHOICE based on MY experiences and what I think is best. I’ll play for free this year to live life how I’ve lived it from day one. If I’m forced into retirement, so be it.”

RELATED
    NFL Schedules Get Off to Strong Starts With Week 1 Twinbills
    NFL Schedules Get Off to Strong Starts With Week 1 Twinbills
    Other NFL players such as Washington’s Montez Sweat and Carolina quarterback Sam Darnold have also expressed doubt over getting the shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fiffy

Comment

I like it!
      Hope that organization tanks all together.

Comment

Yep. My son always liked him. He played with him at SMU.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Support his position 1000%. I'm not necessarily for or against the vaccine, get it if you feel its the right thing or don't, I could care less. I had covid in December, fully recovered within 10 days with no lasting effects. I put getting the shots off since I had just had it when they started being given. I have now decided that I will not get the shot at this point, period. I believe the nanny state is intentionally glossing over natural immunity intentionally and I honestly don't trust ANY government "health official" after this fiasco.

Comment

Don't watch the NFL anymore, but I like his attitude.

Comment

The sad thing is he is set to have a big year in Buffalo. One of the toughest receivers in the league. I like him and hope it gets worked out. I am looking forward to watching him this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cole Beasley is a blow hard that will say anything for attention. If you don’t agree with him either him or his wife will ***** at you on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                    Cole Beasley is a blow hard that will say anything for attention. If you don’t agree with him either him or his wife will ***** at you on Twitter.
                    Thats awesome! Finally an athlete/celebrity that isn't afraid to voice an opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X