No announcement yet.

$ELONONE Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is an investment so there is plenty of risk and tbh it is a pain in the ***** to acquire at first. But once you get used to the apps and done a few transfers it seems simple. Many colleagues make the initial investment, wait for it to double or triple and then pull out their initial investment. At that point you are “playing with house money”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
      Go clean out your inbox it’s full lol

There’s room now lol

Comment

Is there a fee to transfer from Coinbase to Metamask? Is it cheaper to just buy ethereum in Metamask?

Comment

Another tip....my initial eth purchase in coinbase was done via bank transfer (ie: 2 day wait) if you purchase the eth with PayPal you can transfer to your wallet immediately (of course there is a fee, but small compared to the miner/gas fees when you use uniswap to convert from eth to elonone)

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXBadger View Post
            Is there a fee to transfer from Coinbase to Metamask? Is it cheaper to just buy ethereum in Metamask?
            I can't answer to if you can buy ethereum on metamask, but regardless, there is no way of avoiding the gas fee which is expensive right now.

Comment

Ok folks I need some help. How do I get the decimal placement to move to the right?

Aka on zerion i have no clue what it is worth because it doesn't say $0.0000000012848 like everyone else lol.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ctom87; 05-11-2021, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                Ok folks I need some help. How do I get the decimal placement to move to the right?

Aka on zerion i have no clue what it is worth because it doesn't say $0.0000000012848 like everyone else lol.
                I have the same issue, I think it has to do with the android version of the app b/c folks with apple show the decimals. I've just been using a browser and searching "Astroelon price" then going to the zerion web page for astroelon, it's like the third one down when using google

Comment

ELONONE

Comment

I threw $1000 in Shiba Inu through crypto.com and it was way much easier than this. I started downloading all the apps/wallets but it’s just not worth it. I’ll throw a grand or two in it once it hits crypto.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by FirstCast View Post
                      I have the same issue, I think it has to do with the android version of the app b/c folks with apple show the decimals. I've just been using a browser and searching "Astroelon price" then going to the zerion web page for astroelon, it's like the third one down when using google

When adding the asset, custom when you add the contract address

0x97b65710d03e12775189f0d113202cc1443b0aa2

choose the decimal places t0 12 or 15

Comment

Just bought my third chunk of elonone, come on baby, my twin daughters monique and unique need new shoes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                          I threw $1000 in Shiba Inu through crypto.com and it was way much easier than this. I started downloading all the apps/wallets but it’s just not worth it. I’ll throw a grand or two in it once it hits crypto.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Oh it’s worth it! I’m up $6K in 8 days.

Comment

Originally posted by KoonceCrushed View Post

ELONONE
                            I thought I was sitting right with 50 Billion LOL!!

Comment

So my Metamask shows that I’ve gained about 13 million shares since Saturday, but Zerion only shows the amount I started with. Any ideas on how to get the amount of shares in Zerion to update?

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
                                So my Metamask shows that I’ve gained about 13 million shares since Saturday, but Zerion only shows the amount I started with. Any ideas on how to get the amount of shares in Zerion to update?
                                They will update over time. When you do decide to cash out and go to Uniswap it won’t miss any.

Comment

Working...
                                X