Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok that’s dumb thanks.

Comment

So the government is grabbing power just because it can?

Naw, say it ain’t so.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
        This is much different than after any of the hurricanes right now. We have power, running water, internet, readily available gas/diesel, and open grocery stores. Now that could change pending complete shut down but as of today, when this was enacted, normal life is still taking place. Just an unnecessary reaction in my opinion. I’m in the category of being more impacted by the 5am than the 11:59pm of this. It’ll be a moot point by end of the week bc id bet full closure will be enacted by then.

How is the 5am impacting you?

Comment

Trying to keep kids from partying

Comment

Moving equipment and people without social media being blown up with pictures and fake news.

Comment

It is nothing more than shelter in place. The list of exceptions. Going to store, work at McDonalds, stocking liquor store, the list goes on. They are trying to do several things. Keep people from gathering, free up first responders and medical. Things that happen after midnight often take a lot of resources. Right now resources are going elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                How is the 5am impacting you?
                It's not technically but there are times where I go into work at that time. Currently we are not working 24hr shifts. 24hr shifts are due to start back for us in May/June and last through the end of the year.

Comment

tell me that you guys didnt think they would start with 24 hours, right?

Comment

Working...
                  X