No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger PHL 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TN, Nice to see someone willing to help others. If you seem an older fella, Anglo and most hair is still semi brown, I would like to meet ya. My Truck is Red ford Crew. Gate 6 may be a start to learn the area. Not sure yet. Too darned hot to scout much. My only spoiled side was when I could out run the whipping I deserved and got away with it.

Comment

This is my first time to draw lake granger. I understand there is a mandatory meeting on the 19th that I have to go to but do you have to do anything special to hunt hog if I wanted to go because the 19th?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The 19th is mandatory to get your deer permit. If you don't go, no permit, no permit no deer hunting.

Hog hunting is year round with an APH.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
          The 19th is mandatory to get your deer permit. If you don't go, no permit, no permit no deer hunting.

Hog hunting is year round with an APH.

That’s crazy they let people hog hunt during deer season. Didn’t seem smart to me.

Comment

Tick tock
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
              Tick tock

Did you see that big 6 in the top pic at granger? Doesn’t look like a Texas buck.

Comment

Originally posted by centex_aggie View Post
                Did you see that big 6 in the top pic at granger? Doesn’t look like a Texas buck.

That 3rd buck does not look like Tx either
                Last edited by flywise; 09-28-2019, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Top buck was a missed click using my phone. That's a buck from TN. 3rd buck is most definitely a Granger buck from very back of Pecan.

Comment

Hey bro, thanks for the GPS co-ords in your photo exif data! I'll send you some meat from that third one

Comment

Hey Just started hunting with a bow and wanted to take a few piggies out here if possible. I have a lone wolf tree stand and I was thinking about maybe baiting a spot for a little while then going out there and setting up one morning or evening. Any tips would be appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                        Hey bro, thanks for the GPS co-ords in your photo exif data! I'll send you some meat from that third one
                        Gained a lot of public spots before the forum data scrubbing started. Had a co-worker send me some pics he had taken with his smart phone from his "lease" and after checking the data they were actually from hagerman... hmmm.

Comment

I dont have any secret spots. All my camera photos were from 2 spots 100yds apart.

The big bucks taken last year did not come from Pecan side of lake.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                            Thses 2 are related. Notice the white eye patch and antlers are similar as well as body build.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                              Lord not you again this year....
                              lol. Yep. rookie

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug1076 View Post
                                I am thinking about applying for the first time at Granger PHL this year. For those of you have hunted deer out there before, I have a quick questions. Under “Stands” in the Hunt Information, it states “According to APH Permit rules, no blind can be set up for more than 72 hours. A Gear tag containing name, address and date set must be attached to all stands, feeders and game cameras.”

Since you are allowed to use a feeder, can you leave a “stand” out there more than 72 hours that has a gear tag but not a “blind”? I would assume that since you can put a feeder up then you could put a stand up during the season and leave it out there, but the information was just worded weird. Thanks for help.
                                i had stands out there for 3 Years. lol...but u are correct

Comment

Working...
                                X