No announcement yet.

Young County Age and Score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say 6. I hunt in young county and will say aging is definitely harder than east Texas

Comment

The ol' back sway is one of the last things I ever look at. A lot of deer don't really develop that until very late in life, if at all. From those early season pics I'd say at least 6 all day long.

Comment

Good looking deer for sure. Mature for sure as well. Congrats to your son.

Comment

Nice one Snoop!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was 5-6 yr old with 140•
            Looks like my score was too low now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              I found these from September. Our deer don’t have a gut like that at 4, but I’d expect more sway in the back for 6, brisket is kind of in line with 5-6 IMO.

Those help any of you pros?

Need a do over after these pics. 6 seems about right atleast 5

Comment

Beautiful deer! Those early season pics say 6+ all day long

Comment

Dale, if it's not the epitome of foolishness to ask, could you post the teeth? For my enlightenment. I know you're a non-believer so it doesn't matter what they indicate. Strictly for my own edification. I won't even reply with a follow up age. And pardon my presumption that you did take a photo.

Comment

Originally posted by Top Of Texas View Post
                    Dale, if it's not the epitome of foolishness to ask, could you post the teeth? For my enlightenment. I know you're a non-believer so it doesn't matter what they indicate. Strictly for my own edification. I won't even reply with a follow up age. And pardon my presumption that you did take a photo.

I would be glad to, but I left the whole cape/head with the taxi.

Comment

Great buck! Fully mature buck for sure!

Comment

Working...
                      X