In need of a large freezer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a long shot, I know, but I'm hoping to procure a large working freezer for my 82 year old neighbor.

Some of you know I've been trapping a lot of pigs. My neighbor, who is a retired preacher, takes all of the ones not claimed by people shooting them. He processes them and gives the meat to others who are on hard times. He's done this for many years.

His freezer broke and he needs a replacement. The bigger the better.

Does anyone have one they are willing to donate or sell super cheap to this cause? It doesn't need to be fancy just working. He is in the Hearne - Cameron area, north of College Station. I'm willing to meet to pick it up.

He doesn't know that I'm asking around.

Bump for good cause. Going to be hard to find one right now. There were some commercial ones on craigslist a few weeks ago. Also saw some new commercial ones available on restaraunt supply sites

I can/will donate $100 to the cause of buying one. Also can help get one to you from general Houston area

Please pm me in case I lose this thread

Comment

Tracey, I will join with Mike... I will pitch in $50, just acause you’re good people to help a neighbor out.

Let me know how to get it to ya.

Im in Ft. Worth, can express it to ya next 10 days, if’n that helps. The freezer that is.
      Last edited by Buckshot-73; 05-14-2020, 06:22 AM.

Comment

I appreciate yall. I'll keep a tally of donations and I'll look in the classifieds here for one, too. Thanks!

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Tracey do u PayPal?

Comment

Yes, but please hold off on cash donations Until I talk to him.

I'd rather find a freezer and not get the cash Mess.

Comment

I’ve got two probably close to 24-30 Cu Ft. approx 3’ deep x 2’ front to back & 4-5’ across
                You can have one if you can get to Palestine Tx if that’s not too far
                Both are still plugged in working
                I’ll have to clean one out still has some remaining items
                Just let me know

Comment

That's awesome! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X