Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

In!

Comment

Looking great Dale

Comment

following

Comment

Sweet build! That thang ain't going nowhere.

Comment

I picked up my windows and door from Deerview yesterday. I ordered on the 16th and was told 3 weeks, they came in at 2 weeks and 6 days. Really nice stuff too! I've built a lot of deer blind windows and doors in the past and I'll never do it again.

I ordered the sheet metal and trim from Mueller a couple days ago as well, and should be able to pick it up on wednesday, and get back to work.

Comment

Should survive a hurricane, tornado, or zombies. Looks great!!

Comment

Deerviews rock!

Comment

That looks like a top notch blind right there ... far better than anything you can buy !

Comment

That’s gonna be a sweet blind. It ought to be a life timer!!

Comment

Got a bunch of materials in this week from the good folks at Mueller, and from my sheet metal guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I decided to put a quick coat of primer on the frame, and I absolutely HATE to paint. This stuff is still tacky after 4 hrs...[emoji35]

Comment

Hard to explain, but this is how the sheathing surrounding the windows will go with the stuff my sheet metal guy bent for me, obviously it will go all the way across. This was just positioned to see what we’re dealing with. I’ll cut out the window holes from the dark grey stuff, and have a 4” drip edge over the windows.

Comment

I need to go to the shop and get my sheet metal brake to do any work, but I got some stuff layed out. I should be painting the rest of the outside tonight...but my heater out there ran out of propane, and I HATE to paint, and there’s curlin on![emoji23]

Comment

Found a second wind, got the rest painted..[emoji51][emoji1785]

Comment

Working...
                                X