X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I can stop by and check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
      Awesome work Sir! Congrats on a beautiful home! please keep the pics coming as you update your landscaping.
      Since my last post, I've had topsoil brought, a 10-zone irrigation system put in around the house and quite a few square feet of Celebration bermuda sod placed. Just finished the watering-in establishment period and moved to a more regular watering schedule. First round of fertilizer has been put out and I'm trying out a microalgae product that is being produced locally that is supposed to biologically improve soil conditions (interesting stuff).

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-06-24 19.56.02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	24621386

Naturally, on Tuesday I notice armyworms. So I applied some Bifen I/T but may need to hit them with some liquid 7.

One step at a time...We need to save up a bit of cash and do some additional elbow work before we start planting flowerbeds.

Comment

Excellent stuff. Looks great!

Comment

Great work. Looks awesome!

Comment

This is an awesome thread. Well done, sir!!!

Comment

Really nice work, and inspiration!

I have a concept to do a rock wall with flower bed around our deck under the 4:12 roof, and then go to native grasses around most of the house with a small lawn in the back. From the front door and around the right side of picture.

I was thinking building it from local stone- I’m at 5,300 ft sitting on top of decomposed granite above granite.

Maybe using blocks like you did would make it a more manageable project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X