No announcement yet.

Trump says he would mobilize military to distribute coronavirus vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did hear him say at his press conference today...regarding the vaccine "for everyone wants to get it....not everyone will want to get it". Hopefully that means it will be voluntary.

Comment

No one will make me take a vaccine.....case closed!

Comment

Another wrenching perspective from not that long ago. History has proven government(s) will do anything, for whatever reason deemed plausible at the moment. I doubt seriously many are going to be cutting the line to get vaccinated. [emoji36]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          If Trump tells you too, you will.

Look at all the anti-vaxers coming out of the wood work?
          How much do you wanna bet??
          I am 110% positive that me and mine won't.

Comment

Myself and my wife will not be taking any vaccine. I am 90% sure that Trump would not make anything mandatory. I do have a 10% reservation because I would have put a 90% chance on him not shutting down the country over a virus. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              Crazy you compared it to the polio vaccine. That vaccine is considered one of the worst vaccines ever used. It’s a definite no for me.
              Except the Polio vaccine completely wiped out polio...

Comment

LOL... y’all know y’all are gonna do whatever your president tells you to! Seriously though, I don’t think Trump gives two dangs if y’all take the shot or not. He’s just trying to say whatever he can to salvage his poll numbers. Operation Warp Speed???? Give me a break[emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                  I won’t take the vaccine. Claim religious reasons if necessary. But I would imagine all the Chicken Littles would come out and want a shot now so they don’t die. Look around you. Plenty of folks cowering and wanting a shot to make it better. I bet it would be mandatory to have military and or police presence at the sites to keep some type of order. You ever seen stores when they release a new pair of Jordan’s. Multiply that by 100
                  Good luck with that, your freedom of religion has already been usurped by the politics of this virus

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    How much do you wanna bet??
                    I am 110% positive that me and mine won't.
                    Tim, I'm pretty sure you'll be first in line and prolly request a double!

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                      Except the Polio vaccine completely wiped out polio...
                      Hush now! That is too much like truth.

Comment

the military will bring the vaccine to your front door. not tinfoil. not conspiracy theory.

the military will deliver your households vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                          the military will bring the vaccine to your front door. not tinfoil. not conspiracy theory.

the military will deliver your households vaccine.
                          Only if you request

Comment

hr 6666

i will not request it.

Comment

Full Economic Recovery Unlikely Without Coronavirus Vaccine: Fed Chair Powell

They are all in on this vaccine push which is very disturbing to me. Covid-19 is showing very similar mortality rates to the seasonal flu....without a vaccine for covid-19. We don't need a vaccine for the economy to recover. We need FREEDOM to have commerce!

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                                https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarahha.../#4714026d6f58

Full Economic Recovery Unlikely Without Coronavirus Vaccine: Fed Chair Powell

They are all in on this vaccine push which is very disturbing to me. Covid-19 is showing very similar mortality rates to the seasonal flu....without a vaccine for covid-19. We don't need a vaccine for the economy to recover. We need FREEDOM to have commerce!
                                So this is free?
                                Or they release another umptillion dollars to give it to everyone for free?
                                They are counting the dollar signs already I would imagine.

Comment

Working...
                                X